Chapter 31

Kong POV

I bit my lip trying to hide the smile on my face. My P was coming to bring me lunch! I was so excited. A light slap in my arm had me pouting looking at Ming.

"how could you try and get me in trouble with P huh?" Ming whined in my ear.

"well, it's the truth" I saw sticking my tongue out at him. I put my phone away a smile still on my face. "now be nice or I will call P'Kit and tell him you are being mean to me" I say then giggle. Ming looked at me shock and horror on his face while the others laugh at his expression.

"You wouldn't dare" He says low eyes twinkling with myth. I learn forward so our nose almost touch, making him go cross eyed.

"try...me..." I whisper, then lean back giggling. Ming shacks his head chuckling as well. "let's get to studying, our finals are coming up." I speak. There was Ming, Aim, May, Tew, Wad, Oak, Maprang, and Praepailin. Aim, Praepailin, Maprang, Oak and I were all in software engineering, while the rest were in Mechanical engineering. We all decided to study together, since most of the classes were the same anyways. Ming and Aim were on either side of me, with Tew, May and Oak on the other side of the table, Tew, Wad, Maprang and Prae were sitting at a different table right next to ours.

I was so focused on studying that I didn't even notice the time passing by.

"did you see the hot guy waiting outside engineering?" a female voice spoke as she passed by our table.

"Yes! Got he is so hot; I wonder who he is waiting for" her friend said giggling "I heard he was an alpha, man I want to be his omega"

"he would never take one look at you...come on let's go see him up close, before he leaves." The first girl said rushing off with her friend. My phone started to vibrate with my alpha name flashing on the screen. I quickly pick it up answering it

"Hello" I saw biting my lip trying not to smile

"Hi baby, I wasn't sure where you were at, so I am waiting outside your building for you." P'Arthit said. Oh! Those girls were talking about my alpha!

"We are close to the canteen, more sits for everyone, but I will be there shortly?"

"I don't want you to do too much walking, I will come to you okay bunny. Stay put" he says hanging up before I could responds. I huff placing my phone on the table.

"was that your alpha?" Aim says looking at me. I nod crossing my arms over my baby bump.

"He won't let me come to him, so he said to stay here and wait for him." I pout.

"he is just worried about you Kong." Ming says patting my head. I huff pushing his hand away.

Not to long I could smell the sweet and spicy scent of my mate. I turn around as much as I could to see him heading this way, with a bag and box of pizza. Behind him where men and woman alike, whispering and taken pictures. They were fangirling and fanboying my alpha, and that made me annoyed. I turned around to look at everyone else who were shocked to see Arthit Rojnapat walking towards us.

"That's Arthit Rojnapat!" Maprang whisper loudly. "omg he is coming this way!" I cross my arms pouting, now my own friend is fangirling over him. Stupid alpha. I thought just as something cold touched my neck making me jump and look.

There was my alpha holding a bottle of pink milk out to me. I reached out taken it, then turning away from him, still pouting. "Whats the matter bunny? I thought you wanted pink milk?" I could loud gasp not only from my friends but the people behind us. I turned to face him, finding him squatting down next to me.