Chapter 77

Arthit POV

Flashback

The ringing of my phone wakes me up, pissing me off. I already don't get enough sleep, how could I when my mate isn't here. I grab the phone shouting into it when I answer.

"Who the fuck is calling me at this time of night?!" I know its not morning yet. I had finally fallen asleep seeing the clock time as 225 am.

"Arthit, we found Kong" I shot up out of bed hearing those words. Knott would never lie to me about this.

"What?! Where?!" I ran into my closet and start pulling clothes.

"London. Mark...the man you asked me to come visit? He as Kongpob" I freeze. London. My mate was in London. No wonder we couldn't fucking find him in Thailand!

"There is something else." I can hear the hesitation in his voice.

"Tell me" I say already prepaying for the worse.

"If what Mark says is true...Kong gave birth six weeks ago...to a little girl...Kong gave birth to your daughter" My heart stopped. My Kong...was pregnant? And gave birth?

"W...what?"

"We saw the baby tonight. She is very small, almost look like a newborn. Kong is pale, dark circles under his eyes. He doesn't look to good. Mark has been telling us for weeks that he was mated and had a child. I think...I know he has been lying. The way Kong flinched away from him." my daughter. I have a daughter. Kong and I have a daughter. It was the only thing rolling though my mind.

"There is a problem" Knott says snapping me out of my semi happy thoughts. "there is no way we can get in there and get him. The place is heavily guarded with CCTV. It would take us weeks to get blueprints and set up a plan to get Kong out of there." My heart dropped at this. He was right. to make sure Kong and our daughter wasn't hurt, this plan had to go off without a hitch.

"Or...we can invite him to Thailand. We can tell him to bring his family. We can set up a house for him and when he leaves for business with us, have someone storm the house take Kong and your daughter and leave." I thought about it. I thought hard. It was the best plan. Kong would be back in Thailand, on my tuff, where I had people, connection, and more power than I would in London.

"Come back home. Invite him and his family here. Tell him I'm free in one weeks' time. Find a rental property for him to stay in. Get this done. I want my family home in one week" I saw before hanging up. I walk to the bed slumping down. I grab Kong pillow holding it to my face. It had long since lost his scent, but I didn't care, it was still his pillow. "Soon bunny, soon you will be home, safe, with me. You and our daughter." I lay back down and for the first time in six month, I dream a happy dream, sleeping peacefully.

The plan didn't go as planned. Mark agreed to come to Thailand but declined the house. He claims to already own a home there for when the travels and it will be better for his 'mate' and 'daughter' to be there. I wanted to punch the fucker right in the face. Kong wasn't his mate, and that little girl wasn't his daughter! They both belonged to me! We tried to get him to give us flight information so we could pick him up, but he declined that too. Bright hacked the FAA flight plans and found nothing with Mark or Kong name. Mark company wasn't even listed as a passenger. This pissed me off. I wanted my Kong and our daughter in my arms in a week, and that didn't happen.

Mark showed up eleven days after Knott call. He came to the building at this schedule appointment. Seeing his face smiling and laughing made me want to rip his face apart, but I had to keep my calm. I asked about his mate and child, and he claim they would be here in a couple days. They were visiting family in Phuket. I didn't believe this, but I had no other proof. That night I had men follow him home. They reported that the lights were off, and nobody seem to be there when Mark arrived. I had them watch the house all night and the next day. I was growing very impatient. I wanted my mate and child! What was worse is I swore I could smell my Kong on Mark, which only drove me crazy.