Chapter 76

Arthit POV

Twelve hours...twelve god damn fucking hours since my mate was taken! We wasted eight fucking hours searching the mall! The fucking company responsible for the CCTV footage is in America twelve fucking hours behind us. It took the full eight hours for them to get back to us about the recordings. When I saw Park carring my Kong on his back like that, my blood boiled. How dare he touched my mate! When I get my hands on that fucker, I will pull his fingers off one by one.

Bright took the plate number down and did a search it took him another four hours to locate the car and where it might have gone. When he said where they passed by, I was pissed. It was like they were mocking us! They would all pay, every single one of them would pay.

"Should we do a press conference?" Mongkut asked

"that is a good idea" Chakthip said.

"Absolutely not. For one, nobody outside of this house knows he is my mate. Second off nobody knows he is Kerkkrai oldest son. I do NOT want my mates face all over everything." I said, my tone leaving no room for agurement. Who knows what will happen if people found out he was my mate. He would be safer if nobody new. I started pacing. It might actually be better if we did a press conference. We wouldn't have to tell anyone he Kerkkrai just my mate. If people knew they might release him. My mind was going back forth on doing the press conference. I wanted my mate back home safe, and sound of a door slamming brought me back to my senses. I looked around to Mongkut and Phawta walking back inside.

"Did you know?" Mongkut asked looking at me. I raised an eyebrow confused

"What?" I asked.

"Did you know my son was mated to an omega!" He yells, now both eyes brows are up, as I am very much confused as to why he is so pissed.

"Yes, of course I did. He is Kong best friend." My eyes grow cold as I see the hatred on his face "Why? Have something against omegas?"

"if we did, we wouldn't have allowed Ming to be friends with three of them. Its his matting of one that we are against. Our Ming is too good to be mated to the likes of an omega." The whole rooms went quite. What the fuck did he just say? Did he really just downgraded omega's?

"Let me get this straight...Ming can have omega friends, but...he can't MATE with one?" They both nodded their head and I exploded "What the fuck is wrong with you two?! Your being hypocritical! He can be friends with omega's, but he can't mate with them?! There is nothing wrong with mating omega's! Leave! I want you out of my house! Until you can get your fucking heads out of your asses, I want you no where near my house, my mate, my kids, Ming, Kit, or their child!" I was enraged. How dare they! Who do they think they are?!

"Who the hell do you think you are to try and keep our son from us?!" Phawta asked, hands fisted at her side.

"Someone who respect his decision and his mate!"

"ENOUGH!" my mae yelled. "This is not the time or place for this! There are two babies sleeping upstairs and we are trying to find Kongpob! Mongkut, and Phawta, I think you should leave and cool off. Think about things then contact Ming. You stressing him out about his mate will not be good for his baby. Arthit goes, outside, take a few laps in the pool, cool your head. We have to start thinking of places they might take him." I stormed out of the house to do what my mae said. I stripped down to my boxers not caring who saw me, and jumped into the pool, letting the cool water caress my skin. I need to get my Kong back; I need to find him and bring him back. I need to kill the fuckers who took him.

**From this point forward its going to be like a journal**

It's been a week, and we have gotten nowhere! We had gone back to the orphanage where Kong had grown up, and of course there was no records of him there, there was no record of anyone by the name of Park. They had 'allowed' us to go through their records. We had verify every single child that had ever been there. The children were either adopted or aged out. Every single time I think we have a lead it's a dead fucking end! Finally, after two days we locate the car, they stole out of that apartment garage. The car had belonged to a beta flight attendant. She reported it stole the day she got home. Bright took the license plate and tracked it though the CCTV footage. They abandon it at a park. The footage of them pulling my Kong out of the car, with marks all over his face, his clothes torn boiled my blood. I destroyed my office. Bright was able to track that car again which only lead to a dead end!