Chapter 78

Arthit POV

Kong fever finally broke two days ago a full four days after Kong woke up. Though he was still to weak to get out of bed. Yesterday when he tried to get out of bed, he fell almost hitting his head. If James and Twain were not there, he might have. I had to tell him that he didn't have to get it, he was still sick. He looked so scared as if he would get in trouble for being in bed. It took almost an hour for me to reassure him that nobody in this household would be mad at him for being in bed. He took his medication and feel back asleep. When I tried to move away, he whimpered clinging onto me. I was more than happy to stay with him while he slept. My bunny slept off and, on all day, mostly staying awake long enough to drink some soup use the restroom and take his medicine again. I wanted my baby to get better, so I didn't care how much he slept.

This morning I was just stepping out of the shower when I heard him crying from the other room. I panicked rushing out with just a towel on. He was sitting up in bed legs to his chest sobbing. I said his name gentle not wanting to startled him, He whipped his head up, eyes going wide when he says me. He sobbed out my name and my heart broke. Not caring that I was wet I gathered him into my arms rocking him. He kept begging not to leave him alone. He fell asleep after some time clinging onto me. It took a little while for me to separate myself from him, and when I did, he whimpered clawing at the sheets. I never got dress so fast in my life before and within two mintues I was back in bed holding him to me. I hated seeing my baby like this. It broke my heart.

I lean against the bedroom door frame watching James, Tawin and Kong all play with Praew. She is such a happy baby for only being a month old. I am still disappointed that she didn't belong to me, but with time Kong and I would have our own little girl. My mom has had to twins the last week. I told her I would be too busy, and she agree to take them. I wasn't ready for anyone to know that Kong was back. I wanted him to myself a little while longer. I also knew he need time to get better before seeing anyone. Kong hasn't asked about the twins, and I haven't bought them up. I could only imagine how much he missed them. I wanted to bring them to him right away but fear they would get sick stopped me. I know Kong would get mad at me for the same reason. A stomach rumbling in the mostly quite room reminded me why I was here. Other than my Kong of course.

"Boys its lunch time" I say, watching as all three of them jump before looking my directions. Kong blushed while the other two lowered their eyes. I know its going to take a long time to get them use to being in a household where they don't have to be afraid. James and Tawin climbed on the bed waiting as I walk over to Kong. "Hey bunny, do you want to join us for lunch? It's pawpaw, myself James and Tawin." Kong looked at me for a moment nipping on his lip. I waited patiently for his answer. I wasn't going to force him to join us. If he wasn't up to it that was okay with me. Kong looked at James and Tawin then back at me.

"Okay" he said softly. I smile at him gentle.

"Do you want me to carry you bunny?" He nodded without hesitation, making me smile wider. Giggles can be heard behind us as Kong put his face in my neck. I was really worried that he would push me away. That he wouldn't want my touch, and my mind was already prepaid for it. I'm glad that isn't the case. I want to be here for him as he works though everything that happen.

I place him gentle down in a chair quickly sitting down next to him on his right. His hand quickly grabbing onto my shirt not letting go.

"It's good to see you Kongpob." My grandfather said smiling gently at him. Kong gave him a small smile before lowering his eyes. I look at my grandfather how just shacks his head, he knows its going to take time too. We sit in silence eating our food. I notice that none of the boys eat more than a handful of what is on their plate, as for Kong he only eats a third of his soup. James and Tawin haven't spoken about what happen to them, but just form their reactions I can tell they were starved. "Oh, Oon your mother is stopping by today. She though you would want to see the babies." I look down at Kong when I feel my shirt being tugged. He has tears in his eyes as he keeps looking down.