Chapter 67

Kerkkrai POV

My son is alive! My Kong, my oldest, my baby was alive! Finding out my boy was alive, mated and children of his own had to be of the best days of my life! Sitting in my office at work, I flip through the pictures I took at the housewarming party a week ago. Kong was smiling in every one of them. He had his mother smile; it was so bright and warm. His eyes crinkled at the corners of his eyes. There was an air of pure happiness around him despite what he has been through. Arthit nor Kongpob told us more than that one sentence, but I could tell by the way he acted around his friends there was more to it.

I notice that none of his friends rather they were alpha, beta, or omega didn't come more than two feet near him. Expect for Ming, Yo, and Aim. They had no issues throwing their arms around his shoulders, or wraist, but they rest of them kept a distance. Kong stayed close to Arthit for most of the night. If he did wonder off, it was to his three closest friends and stuck to them. There was a lot more to what happen to my son then they were telling me. I notice he shook every so lightly when Arthit friends showed up. I thought he was scared of them, but watching him with them the whole night, made me change his mind. I think he was scared of crowds. I tried to get Arthit alone to talk, his grandfather and I both did, but he refused to be out of Kong sight for more than five minutes.

Before I left that night, I ask Kong if we could stay in touch. He was really hesitant but gave me his number anyways. I promised that I wouldn't message him unless he messages me first. He relaxed after that. Its been a week and I only received one message from him. A picture of the twins which brought tears to my eyes. Both boys were asleep covered up with Kong baby blanket. When I thought he was dead I never thought I would see the blanket used again. Korn really looks like my Kong when he was a baby, they could be twins. Sonny has Kongs eyes and nose. They really are his children.

A knock on the door was the only warning I had before it barged opening allowing my three youngest son's

"Papa!" They shouted at the same time. I couldn't help but laugh at them. One thing I will say is all four of my sons had the same cheerful personality.

"What are you boys doing here? I ask as they climb onto my lap. This was the first time I saw Sud in a week. Chirawan said he wanted to spend time with his cousin. He was supposed to be back last night but message me saying he would be back tonight.

"they wanted to see you" My wife said walking in. I suppress the sigh trying to escape. My wife wasn't the best at keeping the kids entertained. Any time they whine even a little she was always calling me. I tend to work from home most of the time when school is out due to this.

"papa who babies?" Lamon, my three-year-old ask. I look down to see him holding my phone. The last picture I had stopped on was the one Kong had sent me.

"Those are P'Arthit babies." I have not told my wife about Kong being alive yet. Something in my gut was telling me to hold off. "Here soon I want all three of you boys to meet them. P'Arthit asked about you boys the other day."

"Why couldn't we go see him when you did?" Decha asked. Arthit has always been a staple in my household, always, and the boys are attached to him. Something else Kong and they have in common.

"He didn't want a lot of people to meet the babies yet. So, it was just me" I say ruffling his hair "but don't worry tee rak you will see him soon promise" My wife stays quite the whole time sitting in the second chair on the other side of my desk. Arthit and she have never gotten along, so she didn't put up a fight when I said he only wanted to see me. The boys climb off my lap rushing over to the little table I have in here for them. It was actually Kong's for when he visits but the boys make great use of it.