Chapter 83

Kong POV

knows I'm away from Mark. Oh god. Will she tell Park? Will they try and take me from my mate again? I don't want to be taken away. What if I run away? Take my babies and run away? No, No I can't do that to my mate or the twins. I wouldn't want them to grow up on the run, to grow up in fear like I did, having to look over their shoulder. I could just leave alone. Leve them with my mate. Maybe I should have rejected my mate like I wanted too when we first met. The thought of leaving my P'Arthit breaks my heart and is causing me to panic. I don't want to leave him period. I can't let Chirawan, Park and Tae take me again. I don't want to go back to that, I don't want to endure that again. I just can't. I might not be able to mentally survive this time.

"ong...KONGPOB!" I jump moving back from the sound of my name, breathing fast. I look to see my friends, James and Tawin looking back at me concern expression on their faces. I remember Ming inviting himself, Yo and Aim over so we could all talk. P'Arthit was away for the day on business, and pawpaw said he was visiting a friend. That left me James and Tawin alone in the house. I know we are safe here, but I still got scared and was more than happy when Ming called. The subject of my kidnapping came up and it made my brain go to places I never want to revisit. We are sitting outside by the pool. Ming was sitting on a lounger facing me with Lamai laying next to him sound asleep. Korn and Sonny were also laying on a lounger on the other side of me asleep. Yo and Aim were sitting on the pool edge legs dangling in the water.

"Are you okay?" Yo asked as he stood up slowly approaches me. I watch him closely. I know I have nothing to be scared of my brain knows Yo would never hurt me, but my body isn't listening.

"You started crying and rocking back and forth" Aim said, not moving from his spot.

Tawin and James looking at me. Yo kneeled down in front of me touching my knee gentle. I jerked at the touch pulling my knees to my chest. I hate being touched. Only my alpha touch feels good anymore. Yo stays kneeling in front of me, hands on his knee

"Are you okay?" Yo ask worry lacing his voice.

"Sorry...sorry...sorry..." I mumble, burring my face in my knees.

"There is nothing for you to be sorry about Kongy" Ming says gently. They all know what I went through in the past, and though I haven't said anything about what I went through the last six months I'm sure they all know.

"I do though. I have a lot to be sorry for. I'm sorry that I'm so weak. I'm sorry that I wasn't strong enough to fight them off growing up, or strong enough to fight them in the mall that day and got P'Kit hurt in the process. I'm sorry that I've dragged you all into my mess of a life. I'm sorry that you all gave up your lives for some silly little promise we made, that I never excepted you three to keep." I said crying into my knees, I hug my lets knees closer to my chest, rocking slowly back and forth. "I should have pushed you all away when we were kids. I should have rejected my mate when I first met him. I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to do that and now he is stuck with a mate like me. I'm sorry that my sons were born to a mother like that. They are going to laugh at and look down upon their whole lives because of me." I hugged my knees tighter, almost causing me to fall backwards. I wouldn't care if I feel and hit my head on the cement. Maybe if I were dead everyone life would be better. "Maybe it would have been better if I never came back" I whisper. There was silence all around me, nobody said a single word. I don't blame them. I've been trying so hard since I got back and now it was all for nothing. It would have been better if I never came back.

"Don't talk like that. Please Kong don't" Yo said, his voice full of concern and sadness. "I don't want to lose my friend all over again" I lift my head from my knees tears still falling from my eyes. His eyes full of tears.