Chapter 79

Arthit POV

I stand arms crossed over my chest, watching the asshole that had my mate all these months though the camera. The room was patted, no windows, no way of telling the time. Only a mattress on the floor and a TV to high for him to reach. I made it very clear that he was not to be touched by anyone but me. He was to be locked up and fed only once a day. I didn't want him to starve to death before I could have my fun. It's been almost two weeks since he was locked up and I know he was going crazy in there.

I watch as the little slit in the door open and a tray of food was brought in. Marked looked at it and sneered. "Hey asshole let me out! Do you have any idea who I am?! You are going to die for this!" He yelled as the small door closed. I watched as he beat his fist against the door yelling to be let out, before throwing the food against the wall. Well, if he didn't want to eat that was all on him. He could starve till tomorrow. I pulled my phone out of my pocket when I felt it vibrate against my leg. "Hello?" I answer without looking at the caller ID. I heard sniffles then a small whimper, I pull the phone away from my hear to see Kong name on my screen. "Bunny whats wrong baby?"

"Yo...You're not here" he whimpers into the phone. I groan lightly hating myself. I thought I would be back before he woke up, but I guess I miss calculated how long he would be asleep for.

"I'm so sorry baby, I'm on my way home now. I had to go into the office" I say. It's not a total lie. I did have to go into the office but made a stop here before coming home. I wanted to check up on my special friend.

"I don't...don't like waking up and you're not here" He whimpered again sniffling into the phone. I could tell my poor baby was or had been crying.

"It wont happen again baby for a long-time baby I promise" I saw walking away from the monitors. I place the phone on mute before speaking to the guard "I want his ass moved to my grandfather dungeon today. Knock his ass out with chloroform but don't hurt him, that is my job" the guard nodding his understanding before I walked away unmuting the phone. "I will be home in half an hour baby if not sooner, okay?"

"Alpha" He cried into the phone, breaking my heart. I know how scared he is when he wakes up and can't find me. I should have time this better.

"I'm right here baby, I'm not going anywhere." An idea pops in my head and I smile to myself. I know one way to cheer him up. "Baby, bunny, listen to me, okay? Let me call you back in five minutes, okay? I have to call someone. I promise it will be five minutes or less, okay?"

"Okay" he said softly, before hanging up. I quickly dial someone number and start speaking the moment the line is answer.

"you have an hour to get to my grandfathers house. This is not a request. I don't care what you are doing, get there in one hour." I hang up without another word. I make a couple more phone calls before saying the same thing. I don't care if they think I am being rude or not. After I am done making my calls, I video call Kong back with one minute left to spare.

"Oh sweetheart" I say when he answers the call. His eyes all red and puffy, dried tears on his cheek.

"Alpha" He whimpers tears in his eyes. I wish I was there with him right now.

"I'm on my way home baby, okay? Do you want me to stay on the line till I get there?" He nodes and I couldn't help but smile. I love how clingy he has become. I hate why he is, but I love that he is now.

I spend the next twenty-five minutes video chatting with him and the twins on my drive home. It took five minutes less than I thought it would. The traffic gods were in my favor today. As soon as I pulled into the drive, I flipped the camera around to show Kong I was home, before hanging up. The moment I stepped out of the car, I had my arms filled with a crying omega. I picked him up carring him back into the house.