Chapter 62

Kong POV

My heat...I didn't think I would have it so soon after having the twins. It was a blessing not having it while pregnant. Now I'm going to have it again. My heat always made me scared. That is when Park and his friend always did the worse things to me. I don't want my heat again. I could feel a panic attack happening, which only scared me more. I clung to my alpha, trying to find comfort in his embrace, but it wasn't working. What if he did those things too? What if he finds me disgusting during heat? I don't want him to push me away. I could hear voices around me, but I couldn't understand the words.

My mind was going in all directions. Thinking all the negative thought I thought I was getting over. I was going to lose my mate; he was going to kick me out. I was stupid, I was disgusting. He would never want me now. I felt this heavy pressure on my chest like I couldn't breathe, making me panic more. I was seeing spots, and the room was spinning. I thought I heard Arthit voice before everything went black.

"P'Arthit, I told you he will be okay, you need to stop pacing" I hear a voice. It sounds like I am under water.

"P'KitKat is right, it was a panic attack. He has had these before, he will wake up soon" that was Ming voice. Ming was here. I want Ming. I slowly open my eyes making sure the room doesn't spin when I try and sit up.

"M...Ming" I say, my voice hoarse and dry from all the crying I did. I could smell my mate here. I fight my omega stopping myself from reaching out to him. I don't even look at him. I can't. I don't want to see the rejection, the hate, the disgust on his face. I can feel tears starting to form, as I am helped to sit up.

"Hey Kongy, you're okay," Ming says gentle rubbing my hair. I wrap my arms around him burring my face in his chest crying again. "Hey...hey its okay, everything is okay" he says softly. "don't you want your alpha? Your P'Arthit" of course I do, I always will, but he wont want me anymore. I shack my head no, a feeling for sadness washes over me as I know I made my P' upset. Ming pulls me away from him standing up. "You listen to me you silly omega, Whatever you are thinking is not true. Okay? You talk to your P' while I go kidnap my nephews. Once you are done talking come find me, okay?" I got scared as he grabbed P'Kit hand walking out of the room shutting the door softly behind them. I pulled my legs up to my chest hiding my face in my knees. There was no sound in the room except for our breathing. We could hear voices drift in from outside but could not make out any of the words. A small click had me jumping pulling my legs closer to my chest.

"Sorry" Arthit said quietly. I felt the bed dip next to me. I could feel the heat radiating off Arthit body signaling that he was close to me. "Are you scared of me?" he asked his voice the lowest I have ever heard. I shack my head, then nod. Arthit chuckles lightly "that doesn't help me Kongpob" He said my head shooting up at my name. I hate so much when he calls me anything but bunny. "Tell me what your scared of, and I can fix it. I hate you scared of me just as much as you hate when I call your name." I look at him tears stain dried on my cheek. I see his fingers flex on his thigh, and I know he wants to touch me. I stop fighting my omega and crawl onto his lap, his arms locking around me tight.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry...I'm scared...you will leave me. I'm scared you will find me disgusting during my heat." I start shacking as my mind goes back to when I was with Park. It was just a year ago I was still with him, my breathing starts to speed up as my heart races.

"Kongpob Rojnapat, look at me" Arthit says in a stern voice my eyes locking with his. "focus on me and me only bunny, You are with me. In our home. In our bedroom. On our bed. Park can't get you here." He runs his hands over my back and sides as he sniffs my mate mark. My breathing starts to slow down as I burry my face in his neck, inhaling his wonderful scent "that's my bunny, my mate, my lover, my husband. Tell me where you are? Who are you with?"