Chapter 54

**This is a flashback chapter. It will go over Kong's birth and what led up to his coma**

Authors POV

Arthit watch feeling helpless as the nurses rushed Kong to the maternity ward. It was too early for the babies to born. Kong was only 31 weeks. What if the babies die? What if they have something seriously wrong because of this? It was all his fault anyways. If he hadn't been such a dick to his mate this wouldn't be happening.

Kong was fitted with a hospital grown before they gave him an IV and places monitors on his belly to monitor the babies heartbeat. Kong was in a lot of pain. The contraction was close to each other. He was worried the babies. Were the babies be, okay? Wasn't it to early for them to be born? Tears filled Kong eyes thinking he was going to lose his babies.

A doctor walked in with a smile on his face. "I read your chart, and I understand that your only 31 weeks along. I want to assure you, that twins born this early have a ninety percent chance of survival. As long as there is no complication during the deliver, they will be fine." He said as he washed his hands. "We will require them to stay in the NICU for a couple of weeks, so we can properly watch them, but once we are sure they can breathe and eat on their own they will be free to go home with you." He smiled reassuring. Hearing the doctor say the babies were going to be okay put Kong at ease a little. There was still that chance they might not make it, but Kong wanted to focus on the higher number.

"Why...what caused my labor?" Kong asked placing his hand on his tummy gentle. The doctor thought for a moment before answering.

"Well, there isn't a clear answer to that. Anything could have caused the labor. Stress, not eating correctly, the babies were ready to come out." Kong looked worried at the doctor, then down at his belly.

"So, I might have caused this?" he said in a low voice, he felt like crying.

"of course, not bunny," Arthit said giving the doctor a dirty look "Right?"

"Your husband is right. Can you tell me what you did today? That will help me get a better understanding."

"He isn't my husband." Kong said lot looking at Arthit. "I just went to school. I was studying. Nothing else." The doctor nodded humming lightly.

"did you feel any pain at all? Your back? Your front?"

"I couldn't sleep last night because my back was killing me. And all day too. I started to feel this sharp pains, they were small at first and didn't last long, then got worse over time."

"When did the contraction start? The small pains?" Kong thought about it for a moment before answering.

"Sometime last night...around one a.m.? I didn't really look at the clock" Kong said then groan loudly holding his stomach, tearing up. The doctor walked over to the monitor and noted the time.

"that was a contraction. From what you have told me you have been in labor for almost twenty-four hours already. From what you have told me as well, the babies are just ready to come out. So, it was nothing that you did wrong." The doctor smiled at Kong again reassuring him. Arthit was getting annoyed at the way the doctor was looking at Kong. "I'm going to check you know, okay? This will help determine how far along you are, and how much longer you might have." Kong nodded.

The doctor pulled a stool to the front of the bed. The nurse helped Kong lay down and then portion his legs so they can check.

Arthit sat on the couch watching everything with a close eye. He left it up to Knot to inform everyone that Kong was in labor. He didn't want to take any of his attention away from Kong by being on his phone.