Chapter 6

Aim POV

I pass back and forth in front of Kong bed. We were in the café he works at when Park showed up, and Kong passed out. We don't know everything that Park has done to Kong, but judging from his reaction, it has to be worse than he told us. Ming had carried Kong back to his car and drove us all back to our dorms. I called Yo and told him to meet us at Kong's dorm. When we got there Yo freaked out when he saw Ming carry Kong and asked what happened. Either of us could really answer him. "okay thank you P'Forth" I hear and turn to look at Ming.

"was that P'Forth? Why did you call him?"

"He mate is a doctor and I thought he might be able to help" Ming says as he sits next to Kong. Yo is on the other side of Kong rubbing his hair gentle. All of us have seen the marks on his body, but he has never come out and said what has happen. None of us what to push him, but I feel that its time we do. I sit in the desk chair tapping my fingers on the desk. We are all worried about Kong. The silence was broken when there was a knock on the door. Ming got up and open the door "come in" he said, opening the door wider. I recognize P'Forth right away. He was tall and muscular, rough around the edges but sweet as they can be. The other man with him I did not recognize at all. That put me on guard right away. "N'Ming, N'Aim, this is my mate Beam, he is a fourth-year medical student." Hearing that my shoulder slumped. I forgot Ming had said P'Forth mate was a doctor. I wai to him as do Ming and Yo, and he does the same back. We all watch as he walks over to Kong and sit on the side of the bed.

Yo POV

When I got the call from Aim and was told to meet them at their dorm, I knew something was wrong. Aim sounded scared and mad at the same time on the phone. I got really worried when I saw Ming walking down the wall carrying a passed-out Kong in his arms. Something must have really freaked him out to make him pass out. I sat next to Kong after Ming placed him down on the bed. He had not made a sound or even moved once. When there was a knock on the door, I was sure Kong would make a sound or move. He was always jumpy to sudden sounds. Two men walked in, and Ming introduced them as our seniors. P'Beam walked over and sat down next to Kong. We all watched as he gentles picked up his hand and then looked at his watch. None of us made a sound or moved a muscle as we watched P'Beam look our friend over. When he was done, he looked at us "tell me what happen in detail" he said. I stayed quite since I wasn't there when this happen. Ming cleared his throat "we were at a café working on a group project. We were packing up to leave, we were going to get something to eat, when Aim noticed Kong not moving. I noticed Kong was shacking, it wasn't a hard shack and if you noticed him from a distance, you wouldn't notice the shacking. Aim motioned with his eyes to look behind him, and when I did, I saw this guy. His name is Park." I gasped and Ming took a deep breath, his rage was seeping out of him. After a few deep breaths he kept going "We are not sure what all Park has done to Kong in the past, Kong won't speak of it. We just know that he has beat Kong before." Ming finished and I see Aim rush over to him and rub his arm gentle. I do the same. We are both trying to calm our alpha friend down. P'Beam watches us closely when a whimper from the bed makes us all turn our attention that way.

Kong POV

He found me. He found me. He found me. Is all I kept thinking over and over till everything went black. I tried so hard to escape. Yet in the end he still found me. I wanted to run away when I noticed him. I wanted to duck behind Ming and hide, but my body was frozen in fear. Then he looked at me and I knew it was all over then. He looked me up and down and licked his lips, and memories started to come to mind of what he was capable of. As he was leaving, he mouths "I found you bitch", and my world had crumpled around me. That is when everything went black for me. I don't want him to get me. I don't want to have to leave my friends and the future I worked so hard to fight for. If he found where I worked, maybe he found where I go to school and where my dorm is. I let out a whimper as I start to come too. I am going to have to tell my friends. There reactions, scares me more than Park. What if they don't want to be my friends anymore? They are the only reason I am still here. I open my eyes to see a man I have never met before hovering over me, and without thinking I push him away, "No, please, please leave me alone, don't touch me!" I curl up in a ball and start crying. I wait for the touches that are bound to happen. The beatings for pulling away to start. When I feel a touch on my arm, I start to cry harder "please, no, please not again, please." I beg, I move my arms to cover my head, if this man was sent by Park, I know a blow to the head is bound to happen. I feel another touch on my arm and then something stabs me. I pull away crying harder. I hate when they give me drugs. It always makes my body willing, but my mind always begs them to stop. In a matter of moments, I start to feel sleepy, and my body is feeling heavy. I want to panic, my brain is telling me to panic, but my body doesn't seem to want to move. Everything goes black again.

Beam POV

When Forth first ask me to check out one of his juniors because he passed out, I rolled my eyes, grab my medical bag and head out of his room. I can't every say no to him. We only go up two floors which doesn't surprise me since they are engineering students too. When the door opens and the new campus moon stands there, I raise an eyebrow, but don't say anything as I walk in behind Forth. There are two other boys here and one boy on the bed. He must be the one I need to do a quick check. I sit beside the sleeping figure and check his pulse and heart rate. Both seem really high for someone asleep. I take out my flashlight and check his eyes and get a response. Nothing seems wrong with the boy. I ask what is wrong and after being told I start to get a picture. One I am not happy about, but before I can response the boy in the bed whimpers and start to wake up. When he pushes me away, I fall on my ass. Shit that hurts! I have no time to think about my own pain as the boy start crying begging to be left alone. I watch as Ming touches his arm, and the boy starts crying harder and begging more. I stand up and grab a syringe out of my bag. Kit and Pha always make fun of me for carrying stuff like this but look now who is laughing assholes. I grab the boys' arm and stab him with the syringe. There is a sedative in there, which will put him to sleep. It doesn't take long for him to go back to sleep. I stand up and look at the three young boys in the room who are deeply worried for their friend "I think he has been sexually and physical abuse" I say and watch all three of them go pale.