Chapter 1

Kong POV

I was standing on my balcony of my doom room, thinking of how I got here. It was the night before the first day of university and I was so excited. Finally being away from that hell hole called orphanage. Away from all the pain, all the bad memories. This was going to be a fresh start for me, I was going to start a new life. I looked up at the night sky and saw the moon shining brightly down at me. I thanked whoever was up there, for allowing me to find the best of friends who helped me get away. I shivered as a cool breeze blew by, but smiled none the less, it wasn't like I wasn't use to the cold anyways, but this felt different. I couldn't put my finger on why, but it didn't feel like the normal cold I was used too. 

I walked back into my room and laid down on the bed, I closed my eyes and thought about all the good things that were coming my way. I could just feel it. 

Flashback

I looked around the room I had called "home" for the last fourteen years. I was leaving. Tonight. And I couldn't be happier. The last fourteen years I had lived in misery, always looking over my shoulder and terrified of everything. In the next two days I would start my new life, at  Kasetsart University. I worked so hard to get a full ride scholarship, always making sure to get top score in every class. I was determined to proof myself and not be what others always said I would be. I shivered at the thought of what the house parents and other kids always said. I wouldn't grow up and be worthless, I wouldn't grow up, just to be someone slut. No never. I would proof I was different.

I looked around to make sure I didn't forget anything, but if I was honest with myself there wasn't anything I truly would miss if I did forget it. Making sure I had the cell phone my best friend gave me, my heat suppressants, and the little clothes I had, I open the window to my room and climbed out. I had practiced this a thousand times, I would jump to the tree, then climb down. I would then cross the playground, to the overgrown hedge, and walk along till I got to the fence. I would then climb through the opening and be home free.

I asked Aim, and Ming, two of my best and only friends to meet me. We agreed to go to university together. I met Aim when he came and did some volunteer work at the orphanage. I met Ming, on the first day of first grade, and later met Wayo in the seventh grade. I am shy and would flinch away when someone got close. Aim being an omega and Ming, being an alpha, befriended me anyways and respected my boundaries, even though Ming is a touchy person, and we have been inseparable since. When things got bad at the orphanage, I would hide it, scared what my friends would think. In the 9th grade, when I first told my friends about my dream of going to collage and what I wanted to do, they agree to help me in anyway they could. I told them that the house parents would never allow me to get mail so I didn't know what to do about a "home" address. Wayo said that |I could use his address, he knew his father wouldn't mind. After making sure it was okay with Wayo father, I started putting Yo address down for everything related to collage. 

The day the notice came out saying if they got into Kasetsart University we all huddle together near the computer and waited. When all four of our names were on the acceptance list we jumped for joy! That is when I started to plan my escape. I new that if the house parents knew what I was up to, they would never let me leave. I have seen other omega, force to stay, locked away in the basement, and used for the cooking and cleaning and...other things. I did not want that for myself. I came up with a plan and asked if Aim, or Ming could meet me after nightfall, on the main road outside the orphanage. I did not tell them why, since I has kept the abuse a secrets from them. They agree knowing I wouldn't tell them anything more than I wanted too. 

And tonight was the night. 

I had climbed down the tree making sure to keep my bag clear of any branches so I wouldn't lose anything. I looked around and waited. When I didn't hear any noise, I made a dash for the playground. Just as I was getting on the other side I heard shout and barking. "Fuck!" I whispered as I started to run faster. Years of malnourish, and beatings has made me weak in some sense. I knew I would need to build up strength in the coming years to become healthy, but right now I just need to get away.  The shout and barking was getting louder, and I started to lose hope, when I finally reached the over grown hedge. I knew I only had a couple more yards before I reached the fence. 

Just as I got to the fence I was grabbed from behind, and pulled down. "Where the fuck do you think you are going you little slut" I shivered at the voice knowing all to well who it belong too. Park. He was the son of the owner of the orphanage. He was the main one behind all my misery, beating, and assaults'. As mean as they come and ruthless. I looked at him and kept silent. When I did not answer him, Park punched me in the stomach hard "I asked you a question slut, where the fuck do you think you are going?" I groaned and held my stomach keeping quite knowing that no matter what I answer I would get beat. There was more shout coming form behind them and that gave me the opportunity I need when Park looked back at the noise. I reached up and with all my might punched Park in the face, taken him by surprise, then kneed him in the balls and the nose. I had seen those moves once in a movie I watched with his friends. Park groaned holding his balls and slumping over, which gave me time to grab my bag and run. 

I made my way though the whole in the fence with just some miner cuts, and run as fast as I could. I saw Ming's car waiting for me on the main road, and as soon as I got there, I flung the door open and jumped in "let go! hurry!" I said breathing hard. My heart was beating fast and I couldn't catch my breath. Ming started the car and drove off as fast as he could, looking back at me in the review mirror. Aim who is in the co-pilot sit turned around and looked at me "dude what the fuck? Are you okay? You were running like the devil was on your heals." I just looked at him and gave him a thumbs up and a nod. After a few moment, I finally go this breath under control and sat up. "Sorry guys, Park caught me as I was trying to leave..." I didn't finish my sentence as I knew I wouldn't have too. My friends knew all about Park. They had caught him beating me one day, and I told them half the truth. How park bullied me. Ming tighten his grip on the wheel "Lets get to Yo's he is waiting for us" is all he said. I knew he was pissed.