Chapter 9

Arthit POV

"Tell me again why I agree to this?" I ask my friends as we head to our Kasetsart University.

"Because you are a famous alumni?" Bright said

"Because you could inspire a lot of people?" Perm said

"You were paid to do it" "Tutah said, Knott shacks his head and I rolled my eyes at that. Okay true, they paid me to come speak to them, but I then turned around and gave the money to charity, so did I really get paid? I looked out the window as we get closer to the school. The area didn't change much from the last time I was here. My friends and I all graduated from Kasetsart University. All four of us were double majors. Our workload was horrible and most of the time we wanted to just give up. We would sometimes go days without sleep, as we were studying for both majors' finials. Those were darks times, as I love my sleep. "We are only going to speak to them for about an hour, then they can ask us questions." Knot said as he pulled out his iPad to double check our schedule. I have a security Rome, but he was in heat and couldn't make it. Hiring him was one of the best decision I have ever made. That young man was quick and efficient, I didn't have to tell him twice to do something and his memory was sharp. Knot had agreed to step in for this week while Rome was in heat. He was the only one who had met Rome since the rest were busy with their own businesses. I perk up as we drive into the parking lot. "Hey, you think auntie will still be here. You know the one who ran the stall I always got my pink milk from?" I ask, and the only answer I get is laughter. Stupid friends. They know I love pink milk more than anything, that is why they call me pink milk monster. As we pull into the reserve parking spot. I already notice student lining up outside the engineering department. "how many student will we be speaking to today? There seems to be a thousand here." I ask as I climb out of the car. Perm and Bright stand to the right of me, and Knot and Tutah stand to my left. It has always been this way. I don't remember when we started to stand this way, but it works for us. "the president wants us to speak to all of engineering, so all four years will be here." Tutah answer my question. I look around and the students that are waiting outside and pointing and whispering. The females and some males are giggling. I put my sunglasses on then roll my eyes. "let's go in, but I still want pink milk" I say as we start walking towards the building. I can hear my friends laughing behind me and I roll my eyes again.

Why wont this guy shut the fuck up?! I think to myself as I wait on the side of the stage as the president gives a speech about me. They can find this information out online, for fuck sack. I start tapping my foot as I grow impatient. When I feel a hand on my shoulder I look over and see Knot, with that look on his face telling me I need to calm down. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Only for them to snap open when I smell something like chocolate and vanilla. I look around wondering where the scent is coming from. My alpha is growing impatient now also wanting to know where that scent is. "hey, you guys smell that?" I ask, looking around again. When I look at my friends, they all are shacking their heads. "It smells like chocolate and vanilla you don't smell that?" I ask again, and they all give me strange looks. Tutah start giggling and I raise an eyebrow at him. The man has always been werid but to start giggling out of know where? Really? "Whats so funny Tutah?"

"You really don't know?" he asked, and I shack my head, and he just sighs

"When a person starts smelling a scent nobody else can that means your mate is close. I bet your alpha is starting to grow impatient huh?" I nod my head yes "that means your mate is somewhere out in there. One of the students"

"oh, fucking hell now I know your lying. I don't believe in mates, and you know that, second even If I did, there would be no way my mate could possibly be six to ten years younger than me"

"but its true Thit. Everyone who has ever found their mate, said they smelt something only ment for them." Perm adds and I just shack my head.

"there has to be a better explanation like one of the staff members was eating chocolate and had on vanilla lotion or something." I said denying the fact my mate was a college student. Before anyone else can reply the president calls out our names. Just like when we were hazers we walk out to the middle of the stage. I look straight ahead, tell I catch a whiff of that smell again, and now I am feeling someone staring at me. I let my eyes roam around the sea of student, till they land on a male, sitting on the first seat, furthest away from the stage. Our eyes lock and something inside me screams to claim him. I take a deep breath and I smell it again, chocolate and vanilla. I keep staring at him till my attention is called away, by the president. Time to give my speech.

I spend the next hour giving a speech and answering questions. The whole time, my eyes kept being drawn to the young boy sitting alone, clutching his bag to his chest. There was something about him, my alpha wanted to claim him, wanted him to be ours. What the hell are you thinking Arthit! I yell at myself. After what happen in collage, I refuse to allow anyone close to me like that again. As soon as everything was over, the young boy was quick to jump up and leave, even before the president could finish dismissing everyone. I stay and talk with the president for another half an hour before I make my way out of the building with my friends. "did any of you notice the young boy that rushed out of the lecture hall?" I ask, that scent is all over the place, and becomes stronger as we get closer to the doors.

"No, I didn't notice anyone why?" Perm answers just as we step outside, and I freeze. That smell. Its super strong. Instead of heading to the parking lot to get out of here, I start to follow the scent. I did not even walk twenty yards, when I notice a young boy, standing next to a tree with another man standing next to him. The taller man is laughing and holding the smaller man arm. They look to be having a conversation, and a good one at that. I am about to turn around to walk away when I see the taller man punch the smaller one in the face making him fall to the ground. "hey! What the fuck is going on here?!" I yell. I can smell the distress off the boy on the ground as I rush towards them. I hear footsteps behind me and know the other four are following me. I watch as man standing over the man on the ground pulls his leg back to kick him, but I reach him in time, and punch him in the face. I don't know who either of these two are, but nobody should beat up another. The man takes a couple steps back as he holds his nose and looks at me "stay the fuck out of this, this is between him and I" he says. I hear a small whimper and I can smell the distress coming off the boy on the ground. He is an omega and the man standing in front of me is an alpha, and that pisses me off more. I watch was Tutah helps the young man up, and our eyes meet. Only one word comes to my mind when I look into his eyes. Mate.