Chapter 64

Kong POV

Stupid alpha! I know he is trying to get me pregnant now, stupid man! I groan as I sit in the rocking star in Korn room to feed him. I giggle softly as I star down at my 13-week-old son. The thought of being pregnant again, this time with my alpha babies, makes me warm inside. I wanted to wait, we both did, till the last part of my fourth year, but now we both had a change of heart. Was it to soon to try for a second pregnancy? Maybe but who cares. P'Arthit and I sure don't. We have been humping like rabbits, ever change we get. Tonight, I am going to talk the P's about pregnancy. They are doctor's they should be able to help me understand how it all works.

I told my horny alpha he couldn't have his way with me today, but did he listen? No of course not. He had me twice this morning then again when the twins went down for nap. Now I was sore, and he was walking around with a shit eating grin on his face. I can't put all the blame on him though, I was just as much at fault as him. If I truly didn't want it, he would stop the moment I said no and meant it.

I was lost in thought and didn't realize my mate had walked into the room, till he touched my cheek gentle startling me. I look up at him smiling.

"You're happy today" He says leaning down to kiss me, then Korn. I had already fed and put Sonny to sleep about half an hour ago.

"I am very happy alpha" leaning into the hand he places on my cheek. His hand slides down to neck rubbing my mark gentle, causing a small gasp from my lips. Every time he touched my mark sparks shoot all though out my body, heating it up. Its like the mark knows its owner is touching it.

"I love when your happy bunny" He says kissing my lips again. I know where this is going, and I wasn't having it. I push him away gentle shacking my head no.

"No P'...no more...not right now." I beg. "I'm really sore and we have guest coming" I bit my lip; I don't want him to be mad at the rejection. His smile and soft chuckle quickly ease any fears I had of him being mad.

"It was just a kiss baby, that's all. I know your sore, I saw you limping earlier." He kisses my forehead gentle. "No more today I promise"

"I didn't say today...just...not right now" I pouted. P'Arthit chuckles rubbing Korn head. The little one is sound asleep and has already unlatched from my nipple

"I know sweetheart, but you really are sore. So, I will try and control myself for the next couple days." He gentle takes Korn from my arms, placing him in his crib, as I button my shirt back up. "come on sweetheart, the carters will be here soon." I nod taken his hand leading us out of the Korn bedroom.

The next hour we finished cleaning up the house, hiding away anything we didn't want our nose...mostly P'Bright...friends to find. The caters showed up shortly after, bring in all the food that was needed for today. We chose to do something casual since it was our friends and family. Tutah said he would bring wine, which I wouldn't be drinking. I don't like to drink. Yo, Kit, Beam, and Ming said they had presents for the twins, which I was both excited and scared to see. Knowing Ming he got something annoying for them to play with, just to annoy me.

The caters had just left when the doorbell rang. I was confused as nobody was supposed to be here for another half an hour. Arthit looked at me kissing my head.

"There is someone I wanted you to meet before everyone got here. I didn't tell you about it because I know you would worry. Bunny, I want you to go wait in my study till I call you, okay?" I looked at him really confused and now worried. Who did he want me to meet? Why did I have to hid? I hope my mouth to say something, but my alpha kissed me first. "Do you trust me bunny?" I nod my head. Of course, I trusted him, with my life. "Good, now go, I will call you in a few." He kissed me one more time before heading to the door, the doorbell ringing again. I shack my head doing as he says. I wait in his study, for almost fifteen mintues, messaging the group chat, I have with Tutah, Kit, Beam, To and Aim, when I hear my name called. I walk out to see Arthit talking to an older man, who turns and look at me, causing me to freeze on the spot.