Chapter 56

Arthit POV

The next six weeks flew by in a blink of an eye. Kong was released from the hospital after a week. Our twins had to stay a total of five weeks, and today we could bring them home. The doctors were worried that with them being brain nine weeks early they would have a lot more complications. Thank everything that they did not. Kong stayed at the hospital every chance he got. He cried every day when visiting hours were over. I knew it was hard on my omega to leave his babies like that. I just had to remined him that they would come home to us soon.

I worked. I know it seems selfish, but I worked, I had to work. I had to keep my mind off almost losing my mate, and my twins in the NICU. During the last six weeks I pushed myself to the limits and I know Kong could see it. I wanted to clear up as much as possible before the twins came home. I wanted to take off as much time to be with Kong and our babies. I wanted to bond with them the way Kong would bond with them. My biggest fear is that they would realize I wasn't their biological father and turn away from me. When I told Kong this, he assured me that would never happen.

When I would go collect Kong from the hospital, I would talk to them. I would touch their little hands and they seem to react in a good way. They always reacted to my voice and my touch, and it brought a warm feeling to my heart. We did not allow anyone to come to the hospital to see our twins. We wanted to wait till they got home and settled before we allowed visitors. I am glad that I have friends who understand us. They were all okay with it, mae including. Though she said she wanted as many pictures as possible which I had laughed and agreed with.

I had talk to Kong about announcing our relationship to the company. I wanted to release a press statement. I wouldn't release his name of the twins if he wasn't comfortable with it. He agreed but wanted to wait till they were released from the hospital. Incase the media rushed the hospital. I was perfectly okay with that as well. I wanted my little family safe in the comfort of our condo. Though they wouldn't be there long. I had a surprise for my love, something I had been working on for month. Since I found out that we would be having twins I had thought a lot about this, and I just hope Kong was okay with it as well.

We had agree, more like Kong demanded and I agreed, to allow the twins to sleep in our bedroom. He wasn't comfortable having them sleep in their own bedroom yet. He brought up a valid point that the rooms were clear across the condo, and he was worried about them being so far away. I saw his points and was fine with it. We had not made up a nursery yet and the cribs were set up in our bedroom anyways. It would be easier for us to get them in the middle of the night when they woke up.

The last six weeks Kong had worked on all his schoolwork, past, present, and even worked ahead. The only thing he couldn't work on was his internship. He was so scared he would fail the class. He explains to Ohm what happen and why he wasn't able to continue working there. Ohm understood, but instead of letting him go, allowed him to work remote. He was to go through emails, proofread contract, email files. Kong was so happy to hear that he broke down in tears. Kong with the help of Ohm explained it to the school, and though it was not the assignment, the teacher agrees to let it pass. The teacher said that Kong was going through a lot, and he knew Kong was a hard worker. Kong asked if I had anything to do with this, and I was surprised as he was, I thought they would fail him.

We brought the twins home an hour ago and Kong refused to leave their side. He just keeps staring at them. I know he is afraid something will happen. I don't know what to do to ease his mind. Walking up behind him I wrap my arms around his wraist gentle, kissing his neck behind his ear.

"Bunny they are not going anywhere." I whisper gentle, rocking side to side slowly. I look over my shoulder to stare down at the tiny bundles in their bassinet. Our oldest son Thinnakorn, or Korn for short has darker skin then his brother. His eyes are also the same chocolate color as his mother. Sonchai or Sonny as Kong calls him, has lighter skin, and black eyes. They both have dimples and dark hairs. They are identical in every other way. Except their mannerism. Korn was a very calm baby, and Sonny was a fire ball. Kong things that Korn might be an omega, and Sonny an alpha. I wouldn't care either way. I would love them both the same.