Chapter 73

Kong POV

I was brought at an auction six months ago. Along with other young male and female omegas. We were all dragged away, force to go with our new "owners" There were two other male omegas my new "owner" brought. Our owner made us get checked up, to make sure we didn't have any sort of disease. One of the male omegas was found to be three months pregnant. Our owner was pissed but didn't force the male omega away. He gave birth two days ago and our owner is allowing him to keep the baby, a little girl. Seeing the baby makes me long for my twins. They would be eleven months old now. Would they even still remember me if I showed back up? I have long sense lost hope my alpha would ever find me. We are not even in Thailand anymore.

The night of the auction, we were given sleeping meds, so we didn't fight. When I woke up, I was chained and on a plane. I didn't know where we were going or where we were now. It wasn't till we were on the road that I recognized the area. It was where I had my honeymoon. We were in London. I cried thinking of my alpha, only to get beat and told to shut up. I was still trying to figure out how they got rid of my mate mark, and it was a week after arriving in London that I found out. Our new alpha wouldn't let us take a bath, eat, or sleep, we had to learn the rules and if he messed up, we got beat, rapped staved. A week after arriving, I was finally able to take a bath, while doing so, fake skin started peeling off my neck. I start sobbing, because the mark was still there, I hopped this alpha would let me go. When I showed him the mark and tried to explain, I got beat. He accused me of having someone mark me, which only pissed him off more.

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. The beating, rape and torture every night, caused me to break. I don't speak unless asked a direct question. I don't make a move unless told. I do only what my owner request of me. My mind has broken and every day I wish for death.

"Slut come here!" my alpha yells for me. I quickly get up from my spot rushing to him. I bow waiting for my alpha command. He doesn't even say our names. I am slut, then there is pig, and finally whore. Pig name is James. He is a twenty-one American born Thai, he was in Thailand visiting his grandmother when he was taken, he has a boyfriend back in America, the father of his daughter Praew. Whore name is Tawin. He is eighteen. His parent actually sold him when he got his first heat. We try and say each other name at least once a week to remember the sound of it.

"I am having company tonight slut. The fuckers want a family man before they invest with me. So, you are going to play the role of my husband and pig daughter will be ours. Do not fuck this up for me slut or you will get it ten times worse tonight." I nod my head not looking up. "There is a suit over there, take it and clean yourself up, now get out you have an hour to get ready" I grab the suit and leave quickly. This would explain why we didn't have to cook tonight. Our owner makes one of cook every night, and tonight he didn't demand us to cook anything.

I quickly rush down to the basement where we sleep. Its always cold down here, and since its winter its even colder. I look at pig who is cuddled up with Praew feeding her.

"James...master...wants Praew tonight...to impress...company" I say slowly. We are not allowed to talk. So, my voice is hoarse and raw from the lack of speaking. The only time we talk is when we say our names, once a week. And its just that one word. James looks at me eyes wide. I know he is scared. I would be too if that was my daughter, but we have to do this. "I...will protect her" I saw clearing my throat. James looks down at Praew who is tightly wrapped up. Our owner was nice enough to get stuff for her, clothes, socks, blankets. I think he is giving us a false sense by saying we can keep her. I head over to our shower and take an ice-cold shower. I quickly get dress and dry my hair as much as I possible. If I don't I know I will get sick, and owner will not be happy. Wearing clothes feels strange. We have not been allowed to wear clothes the whole time we are here. Owner said its to allow easier access to our holes.