Chapter 66

Kong POV

"What?!" both Somasak and Kerkkrai roared at the same time. I jump, scared at the sudden shouts shacking. I can feel the rage coming off both of them and its scaring me. I burry my face in Arthit neck closing my eyes.

"There is no reason for you both to shout like that" Mae says scolding both of them. "Both of you need to calm down now" she says. Arthit pulls me onto his lap holding me tight.

"It's okay they wont hurt you, I wont let them" He whispers in my ear. I know he won't. He wont let anything hurt. "Both of you calm down or leave. I will not have you scaring my mate anymore!" Arthit growls at them. No matter how I try to get over it, I get scared when alphas are upset like this. To many bad things in the past have happen when alphas are angry like that. I cling tight onto Arthit as I feel their rage slowly fading. He continuous to rub my back till the shacking stops. "If you both are done?" Arthit asks. I peek from Arthit neck to see Somasak now sitting in Kerkkrai seat, while Kerkkrai stands beside him.

"Explain now Arthit" pawpaw says glaring at us. I see his eyes flash between brown and red as he tries to control his alpha.

"I don't think I have too grandfather its self-explanator."

"Don't be a smart-ass young man! I am still your elder. I said explain! So those boys are not yours?" I tense up hearing his question. Is he going deny them now because they were not blood? My mate growls and I can feel him fighting his alpha. I cuddle against him more nuzzling his scent glad, releasing calming pheromones. I can feel him start to slowly relax, though he is still fighting his alpha.

"Por your not going to deny those babies, are you?" I can hear the worry in Mae voice as she asks. There is another growl only this time its form Somasak.

"Who said anything about denying my grandchildren, don't think so lowly for me" He hissed. Arthit relaxes fully at his grandfathers word leaning back against the couch. "I want to know who the father is so I can kill him that's all" I let out a started laugh. I nuzzle against Arthit scent glad again. Arthit arms are still locked tight around me.

"You can have whats left" Arthit said. "All I have is his first name. I have been looking for more information for months."

"Then you are doing a piss poor job" Kerkkrai growl. I look over at my dad watching him pace. "My son has been in your care for months and you still haven't found the fucker who did that to him?!"

"Kerkkrai its not Arthit fault, don't start. Kong only knows the man first name, and we don't even know if it's the real name" Mae said trying to calm my father down. The doorbell ringing stops the conversation. "That will be the rest of the guest. Let's everyone calm down and enjoy the housewarming, okay?" Mae said getting up to answer the door. I slowly stand up from Arthit lap as Ming, Aim, May, Yo, Pha, Kit, Beam and Forth walk in. I raise my eyes wondering if they all drove together. I didn't think any of them had a big enough car for that.

"Kongy!" Yo yells bouncing over to me hugging me. I give him a one arm hug as my other hand is still holding onto to Arthit. "I missed you! You haven't been answer any of my message!" he pouts pulling away.

I roll my eye at him giggling "I have too you silly omega"

"No! I message you four times in the last two hours, and you didn't answer me" I wiggle my nose before thumbing him on the forehead.

"I've been busy." Yo pouts rubbing his forehead, he turns around going back to Pha.

"He thumbed my forehead" He whines, and I can't help but laugh. He is worse than a kid sometimes. I watch as Pha kissed his forehead gentle rubbing it. Despite the emotional roller coaster, I have just been on I was so happy to see my friends. I want them to meet my father first before everyone else, but I don't know how to bring up the subject. Ming will be angry I know he will, and he will question everything, he has always been that overprotective. Yo and Aim will ask what I think about everything but still give me their thoughts. A gentle touch on my hand reminds me I'm still clinging onto my P. I lock eyes with him giving him a shy smile.