Chapter 65

Kong POV

"You...You really did...didn't know I was alive?" I asked, tears in my eyes. My voice trembling softly. The way he is acting, the things he is saying makes me want to believe he didn't know. I really deep down want to believe that I wasn't just thrown away. I hope he believes I'm his son. I have no reason to lie about this. Kerkkrai shook his head no looking me deep in my eyes. His chocolate eyes met mine.

"No. The day of the accident...when I was told...they told me both of you were dead...the car had caught fire..." Kerkkrai took a deep breath trying to steady his voice. "I rushed to the hospital. They let me see your mom, to confirm her body, half her face was burnt but I could still recognize her. The child's body face was...gone, it was...burnt badly, but it was the same size and had the same clothes on you did, plus your bracelet. I didn't believe it; I refuse to believe that I lost both of you. So, I had them do a DNA test. It came back positive." He buried his face in his hands sobbing again. I crawled onto Arthit lap burring my face in his neck, he held me tight. Something wasn't right with that story. I could feel it in my bones.

"Uncle we should talk privately later" Arthit said rubbing my back. I look over at my father. He ran his hands through his hair tears still falling from his eyes. He nodded his head agreeing with Arthit request. I close my eyes nuzzling Arthit neck taken in a deep breath, The sweet and spicy scent I've always loved. Arthit rocks us as his thumb brushes against my mark gentle. A soft chuckle is heard from Kerkkrai.

"I always knew you two were mates. I just felt it deep in my bones. Arthit you always dotted on him from birth. Any time he would cry you were always right there. You were the one who gave him the nickname bunny as a baby" I looked at Kerkkrai smiling wiping his tears. "You even gave him a bunny for his first birthday 'a bunny for my bunny' you said. You're parent and I would joke around and start planning your wedding. We hopped that if you were mates, that you two would get married shortly after Kong eighteenth birthday." I smile softly at him as he watches us. Arthit keeps rubbing the back of my neck gentle. "I guess we were right about you two" He said smiling softly. A question formed in my mind. My birthday. We celebrated it this year, In January. It was the orphanage had, though it was never celebrated there. I sat up, a little adjusting myself on Arthit lap looking at my father.

"My birthday...when is it?"

"July twelfth. You will be twenty yet in about six weeks." I look at him confused, before looking at Arthit.

"So, I'm not twenty yet?" Arthit shook his head kissing my forehead gentle.

"It appears not sweetheart" I look back to Kerkkrai who nodded his head to confirm.

"We celebrated my birthday in January. That's what the orphanage had on record" Kerkkrai shook his head then sighed.

"The accident happens just two weeks after your fifth birthday." I look at my father before looking back at Arthit. He runs this fingers though the back of my hair gentle. I don't know how I feel. Except for my friends nobody every celebrated my birthday. The only reason I even knew my birth date was due to the teachers in grade school. They would always do something fun for the students birthday. "We joked that if you two were mates, Kong would go into his final hear of high school married and mated." Kerkkrai and Arthit chuckled while I just gave a small smile.

We sit there in silence. I have a million questions running through my head. Did he remarry? Did he have other children? Does he really believe I am his son? Will he want a relationship with me if he does? My mind started going in different direction, different seniors were playing in my head. I was lost in thought when the sound of a phone going off scared me. "Sorry" Kerkkrai said giving us a sheepish smile. I gave him a small smile back. There was nothing for him to be sorry about. "Hello? I will be a while, I told you I was going to spend the afternoon with Arthit and his mate...I'm not sure, why? Hmm...well can't you hand it; you are his mom after all... Chirawan how do you handle them when I am away? Fine, call me back on video." He said hanging up sighing. I wanted to ask if everything was alright. I wanted to ask who that was, but I was scared. His phone rang again, this time he answers it with a smile. "Hey buddy"