Chapter 69

Kong POV

The summer flew by, and school was starting soon. The summer was a blur of activities. I wouldn't change it for the world. P'Arthit and I got married in a small ceremony in mae back yard, two weeks after my official birthday. We lit a candle for my mom and P'Arthit father. Only our friends and family were allowed. I wanted nothing grand, nothing show stopping, just something quite. I told mae and P'Arthit this and though mae was a little disappointed she couldn't plan a grand wedding she was still over joy. Since same-sex marriage is not legal here yet, we opt for something less traditional. Instead of having the seats split down the middle for the aisle we grouped them together, with the isle to the left. Arthit and I walked each other down the aisle. It was presented over by a monk who blessed our union. It was a day full of fun, love, and joy. I agree to go on a one-week honeymoon. We chose our wedding date around my heat and Arthit rut. Arthit surprised me, by flying us to England for the week. There he had another surprise. He had set up a small wedding ceremony, with Ming and Knott as our only witnesses. It was one of the best weeks of my life.

My brothers stayed with us during the whole summer. The house was filed with so much laughter, joy, and happiness. The closer we got to the new school year; I could see Sud becoming withdrawn from us. Arthit, Kerkkrai and I talked it over and agree Sud would stay with us till he choses otherwise. We enrolled him into a school close to the house. I am not sure how it happens, but Kerkkrai made Arthit and I Sud legal guardians, which helped a lot. The day we enrolled him we found that P'Forth was enrolling his younger brother there too. Even more surprising Sud and Ram new each other. They had been friends in jr. high school, and it put me at ease that Sud would have someone there with him. Arthit, Bright and pawpaw sat down and after going though different people, enlisted a beta to drive Sud and Ram to and from school every day. Arthit said it was just a safety measure.

Today was the first day of school for me. Sud had already left with Wirat his driver to pick up Ram and head to school. Mae just droves off with the twins leaving me alone with P'Arthit to finish getting ready for school. "I'm going to miss them" I say as I finished gathering all the things, I need for class today. Aim Ming and I all had the same classes. I was really confused why Ming were in the same classes with us, but I wasn't going to think too much on it. When I saw my schedule, I wanted to cry, and damn near did. On Monday and Wednesday I had two morning classes in Engineering. An hour lunch, then two afternoon classes in economics. On Tuesday it was morning classes for engineering and labs after lunch, Thursday it was all day economics. And Friday I had no classes. My friends were jealous, but I was thankful. It gave me a full day to do anything I need, homework, cleaning, being with my twins. Even visit Arthit at work.

"I know you will baby, but its only for a short time, mae will drop them off at six tonight, okay?" I nod my head, heading out. He was right, I would see them soon.

The day dragged, and by the time it was lunch I was so ready to be home. "OMG this year is going to be so much harder!" Oak cried slamming his head onto the table. I winced hearing the thud.

"It will, but I'm sure we can all pull threw it." I saw. Ming sits down beside me, and I notice how tired he looks. "Are you okay?" He shook his head laying it down on his folded arms.

"I just didn't get much sleep last night. It was the first night away from Kit and our baby." He said. Ming moved back into the dorms as he was a second year. He still has not told his parents about Kit yet. He really needs to tell them and soon.

"Why don't you get an apartment together?" I ask. He looks at me shaking his head.

"That means I would have to tell my parents about Kit. Kit isn't ready for all that" I can see where P'Kit is coming from. I still am not ready for the whole world to know I'm P'Arthit mate. An idea pops in my head. I grab Ming arm shacking it excitedly.