Chapter 72

Kong POV

My head is throbbing, and my throat is dry. I try and open my eyes, but they feel so heavy. Like lead. I try and reach for my alpha, by my arms are stuck. They will not move. My whole body hurts. I finally get my eyes open only to be met with semi darkness. A little light shines through a bared-up window. Flashes of the last two days rush back to me.

Flashback

"So, when are you going to ask him" I ask Kit as he walk into the bathroom. Kit shrugs his shoulder giggling.

"I don't know. I want to plan it for our one-year anniversary, but will that be to corny?" He asks I shack my head no. I open my mouth to say something else when I feel an arm grab me pulling me back.

"Hey! Leave me..." My throat closes up as I come face to face with Park. I haven't seen or heard anything from him since the day he attacked me. I thought he had given up. "Park..." I say in an almost whisper.

"Hey! Leave me alone!" I turn to see two men grabbing Kit. One pins him against the wall ripping his shirt. "leave him alone I said!" I move to help only to get punched in the side of the head by Park. The punch is so hard my vision goes blurry and I become dizzy.

"Do as we say, and your little slut friend will not get hurt."

"He is...pregnant...don't hurt...him" I beg Park pushed me to the ground getting on top of me. I can hear Kit in the back yelling for help as I try and fight Park off, only to earn a punch in my side hard.

"Shut that stupid omega up!" Park yells throwing a rag at the other men. There are five men total. Two holding Kit back, Park and two more guarding the door. Park slams his fist into my kidneys again causing me to cough up some blood. "Do you want my men to have fun with your friend?" He asks, I try and push him away, but he is to strong for me. "Stop fighting and do as I tell you bitch" He spits in my face. I have to protect P'Kit and the baby at all costs. I pull my knee up getting Park in the balls. I move quickly from under him trying to get to P'Kit only to be grabbed and pulled away. "You stupid bitch! You will pay for that!" Park says as he starts slamming his knee into my lower back, causing me to scream in pain. Kit breaks free of the men rushing towards me. He is able to pull me a little before the men grab him pushing him onto his knees into my blood. "I think they both want to play what do you think men?" Park men laugh and I start to get scared. Not for me but Kit.

"No! don't! I will do whatever you want...just leave him alone please!" I cry out.

"Good!" Park puts a rag over my mouth and nose. I try pulling his away fighting him, but soon I feel my body getting weaker, and then everything goes black.

I wake up a few hours later, in amidst pain. It takes a moment for me to realize I was in a car, being rapped. As soon as my brain catches up to what was happening, I try to fight, but my body was still weak. I beg, plead, and cry for it to stop, and all I got was laughter in return. I was injected with something, that made my body immobile, and was passed around in the car. One by one each five had their turn with me. Sometime after the fourth man I passed out due to the amount of pain I was in. When I woke up again, I was in a room, shackled to a bed. My first though was of my twins and mate. Hopping my mate would find me soon.

Flashback ends.

I close my eyes, trying to ingore the pain radiating all over my body. The last two days have been a nightmare. Park has come and go. Each time he is here he beats me, rapes me, and mentally fucks with my head. He always brings a man or two with him and they all take turns with me. Sometimes its an hour between beatings sometimes its six. I always make sure to check his watch to check the time. Then again, he could be changing the time too. The little light coming from the window is the only real source I have.