Chapter 11

Kong POV

"How good are you with cleaning and math?"

"I am I first year economic student, numbers come easy to me, and cleaning is...kind of...therapeutic for me." I saw and blushed a little, looking down. The alpha just laughs.

"My name is Bright. I own the bar. Come to the back with me so I can do a test to see how well your math skills are." He said and I froze, looking down and started shacking. I was not going to the back with him, not alone. Despite how nice he seems, there was always a chance it could always be an act. An act I did not want to fall for. "hey, hey, it's okay I won't hurt you." I heard him say. I looked up and see him standing there with hands in his pockets. "you don't have to follow me to the back, I can bring my laptop out here, okay? Just relax, your pheromones are through the roof." I just look at him, he looks just as worried of me being scared as I am of him hurting me. "if it helps you, my best friend is an omega. I have great respect for them. Even in rut I would not hurt an omega." Bright says. I start to take deep breath and notice that he is letting off claiming pheromones. I finally nod, relaxing, making Bright relax as well. "Good boy" he laughs then taps the top of bar. "sit down and I will get my laptop for you, I will get you some water while I am at it." He says then leave before I can say anything. I look around the bar for the first time since I walked in. I was actually way to nerves when I walked in to pay much attention. The bar was nicely decorated, there was a Hawaiian theme going on here...kind of. There were table and chairs all over the place. Couches with tables in front of them. I sat down on one of the bar stools, for once I was relaxed. This place made me relaxed, and there were only a few places that made me feel relax. I notice a staircase off to the side further towards the back of the bar and I wonder where that lead when something dropped behind me making me jump and jump around "whoa kid, no need to be scared" Bright said and chuckled as I clutched my chest breathing fast. "here is your water, and here" Bright said opening his laptop and flipping it around for me to see the screen "are my accounting books." I tilt my head and take a look. My eye goes wide, and I frown looking at how messed up these numbers look. "I take it by your face expression its not good" Bright said, and I just look at him nodding. "let me go get all my papers, all my recipes" he says and leaves again. I take the laptop and get to work trying to sort it out.

Hour's pass, without me even realize it. The bar open for business and I sat there working, going though months and months of paperwork. Bright for the most part has kept people away from me, and he himself has only bugged me once or twice. I think after the second time asking me how it was going and me giving him a dirty look, he took the hint. How the hell has this man stayed in business this long! I thought to myself as I went through his accounts. I was actually surprised he wasn't in the red, but to my surprise he was actually doing wondering. I sat up straight, raised my arms above my head and stretched, rolling my back, closing my eyes as my neck cracked a little. "So, we meet again" I hear. I quickly turn around and see a tall man, kind of on the chubby side. I can tell he is an omega. He is smiling to me and it's an easy smile, which makes me smile shyly in return. I look at him confused because I don't ever remember meeting him before. He must have noticed my confusion because he chuckled "that is okay if you don't remember me. My name is Tutah, you're Kongpob correct?" he said tilting his head to the side studying me, giving me another smile. I look at him wondering if he is one of my classmates, that is possible since I don't pay much attention. I nod my head giving him a shy smile back. Tutah sat next to me, waved down the bartender then placed his hand on his cheek looking at me. "So Kongpob what are you doing here? You don't seem to be the type to hang out at bars" he asked.

"I came to apply for a bartender position, but the owner Khun Bright said that I wasn't a good enough fit" I said wiggling my nose "I mean he is right I wouldn't know what to do if a fight broke out, but he hired me to work as his accountant and cleaner." I don't know what processed me to tell him that. Maybe it was the calm aroura around him, the friendly smile, or how relaxed he was, I wasn't sure. Tutah chuckled and nodded towards the laptop "is that what you are doing sitting here then?" he asked

"yes" I said then frowned "I am actually quite surprised he is even still in business. His accounts are all over the place."

"talking about your new boss I see? And here I thought you liked me" Bright said from behind me making me jump almost falling off my seat, I quickly turned around looking at him eyes wide with fear.

"I...I'm sorry I...d...didn't mean it like that I...I swear..." I said stuttering a little, shacking scared he will be upset.

"Bright, you fool, enough you are scaring the boy!" Tutah said, laying a hand on my shoulder gentle "its alright Kongpob, he is only joking," I looked at Tutah then at Bright, who tilted his head at me, looking at me, lost in thought for a moment. Then he smiled and nodded his head.

"Tutah is right, I am only joking Kong no need to worry" he laughed giving me a big grin. "I came over to see how the books were coming along?" I looked at him for a moment then back at Tutah who smiled at me giving me encouragement.

"I went back to the start of the year, you are all caught up, I'm...I'm actually surprise you are still in business. They were a complete mess." I say only for Bright to laugh at me.

"oh yeah I hate math, I figured if I bank balance was in the blank and my bar was packed every night, I was good." He laughed again, only for Tutah to slap him upside his head. "hey Tut, what was that for!" Bright said rubbing his head

"For being an idiot, I told you years ago to get an accountant"

"yeah, well now I got Kong, so it all worked out" he said giving me a big wide smiled "you are hired! You can start cleaning every night. We close at 2am. And you can do the books every day between class if you are up for it. If not, you can do them once a week. What do you say?" he said holding out his hand to me. I was excited, I gave him a big smile but did not take his hand, I do not like to be touch, or to touch other people. "thank you! Thank you so much! Can I start tonight?" I asked him

"You already kind of did" he said laughing again. I can tell he was a cheerful alpha, and I like that, reminded me of my friend Ming. The thought of Ming dampened my excitement a little, but it was for the best. "You will be responsible for sweeping, mopping the floors, bathrooms, cleaning the bathroom mirrors. We rent the rooms upstairs on half an hour bases if you get what I mean, so you have to change the sheet between bookings." he said and winked at me. I blushed because I knew what he ment and I shivered at the thought. "You will also be responsible for doing the laundry once a week as well. Don't worry I have both a washer and a dryer, so nothing needs to be done by hand. I will make up a contact for you. You are in school, so I expect you to keep up with your grades and not let this job affect that understand or I will fire you." He said the last part with all seriousness

"I am a scholarship student; I already have to keep up with my grades, so you don't have to worry about that." I say "hmm...I need to use the bathroom..." I blush again, always asking for things makes me embrassed because it always got me in trouble. Bright just pointed towards a sign behind him chuckling and I hurry off towards the bathroom.

I just finished doing my business and I am standing in front of the bathroom mirror washing my hands when I look up to see Park standing behind me. I freeze, as I see the smirk on his face and the rage in his eyes. "we meet again little slut." I watch in horror as he raises his hand and swings hitting me in the head. Everything goes black.