Chapter 14

Ming POV

I am sitting in the engineering canteen waiting for Yo to join me. Aim is in line getting his and May lunch. Can you believe that shy man found his mate? It was right after that guest speaker; we were all leaving, and they bumped into each other! It was so funny because he was so shy! I had to laugh. They are cute together though. May is an alpha so it works out well. I am so happy for them. Wish Kong was here to see it. He has been avoiding us. We can't find him half the time anymore. He even quite his job at the café so know we don't even know where he is. I am rubbing my temple trying to think of where he might be hiding when I feel something cold touch my neck. I look up to see Yo holding a can of ice coffee. "thanks man." I say while taken it and giving me a smile "you haven't seen Kong by change, have you?" he wasn't in any classes today." Yo looks at me worries. Kong can't miss any classes, he can't afford to lose his scholarship, even though we have both told him we would pay for his classes. Yo just shack his head no and looks down at the table. I sigh. Aim sit down with two plates one for him and the other for May who should be here shortly. "Aim, Kong didn't call you at all did he?" Aim pulls his phone out then shack his head no too. Now I am even more worried. "damn it. I know he want to avoid us, but now this has me worried." I am tapping my fingers on the table when I feel my phone vibrate. I take it out only to see my lovely KitKat calling, this brings a smile to my face, I answer it quickly "Hello KitKat".

"Ming you need to get to the hospital right now. Something happen to Kong he has been admitted here"

"What?!" I stand up fast yelling, startling Yo, and Aim who stand up too

"6th floor, VVIP room 6002, bring Yo, Aim and Forth"

"Coming now" I say and hang up, then start packing up my stuff. "Kong has been admitted to the hospital. Kit just called. VVIP room 6002, Aim call P'Forth let him know we are skipping the rest of our classes and to meet us there." I grab my stuff and Yo stuff, then turn and kneel down. "hope on Yo I'm running to the car" and without hesitation Yo jumps on my back, and I start running. Aim not to far behind me.

Yo POV

Kong is in the hospital. Oh god what could possible happen? Did Park find him? Oh god I hope Park didn't find him. Please let Kong be alright. Those were my thoughts the whole ride to the hospital. Ming was speeding through traffic. Normally from campus to the hospital P'Kit is interning at is twenty mintues or so I'm told from Ming, but we got there in ten mintues. Ming found a spot and hoped out of the car. All three of us ran into the building and caught the first elevator to the 6th floor. When we got up there, I froze. Outside of the normal hospital smells, there was a smell of a fresh cute grass, I didn't understand why. For a moment my mind was drawn away for my worries of Kong and trying to find that smell. I didn't have to go far, because as I walk closer toward Kongs room, there was a tall man in a white lab coat standing there, and the smell seem to be coming off of him. As I walk closer the smell got stronger. "Mate" I said. Just as he turned around his eyes flashing red, and he taken a step towards me. "My mate" he said. Oh shit, I found my mate!

Aim POV

I grab Yo and pull him away from his suppose mate "now is not the time Yo we need to get to Kong and find out what happen." I saw and watched him shack his head. He took one more look at the tall man and pouted then look at me "I know I'm sorry you know I can't help it.: he said crossing his arms. The tall man just chuckled and ruffled Yo hair who looked up at him and beamed a bright smiled at him, I rolled my eyes. Seriously they haven't even known each other five minutes. "come on Yo let's find Kong."

"he is in there" I turn to see P'Beam pointing at a door, and that is when I notice a group of about four other doctor standing around seeming to be waiting for something or someone.

"why are there a group of people outside his room?" I ask

"his mate kicked everyone out"

"HIS MATE?!" Ming yelled. Yo and I covered our ears. Fuck we are just as surprised but does the damn buffalo have to be so damn loud? I watch as P'Kit hit him upside his head and chuckle "ouch KitKat what was that for?" he asks rubbing his head pouting

"four being loud, puppy, this is a hospital and people are trying to rest." Just then Kong hospital door flies open and a well dress man is standing there. I know this man; he was the guest speaker at the engineering facility. He looks around at all of us and just raises his eyebrow,

"Oon?" We all look toward Yo, who jumps up and down then runs towards the man standing in Kong hospital doorway and throws himself at him "Oon! What are you doing here?" We all watch confused as the said man catches Yo and hugs him tight. I take a quick glance at the tall doctor who seem to be growling lowly.

"Yoyo, what are YOU doing here?" the man chuckles letting Yo go gentle and putting him at arm's length.

"My friend is in that room" Yo says and pouts pointing behind the man "We got a call saying he was here. So, we rushed to see him."

"You mean Kongpob?" the man looks at Yo "oh so you must have been that Wayo my background check spoke of."

"okay what the fuck is going on here!" Ming finally exploding walking up to Yo pulling him away form the man "who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my best friend hospital room, why is my best friend in the hospital to begin with! I want fucking answer now!"

"Ming..." I grab Ming arm and tug as hard as I could "this isn't the place please this wont help Kong." I look at the man who eyes have turned red and who hands have bawled into fist. I can feel the rage rolling off him and I know things will not end well if these two alphas do not calm down.

"Arthit that is enough." We all turn to see four men well dress men and one older well dress women walking towards us from the elevator. "My son-in-law is going to need you know more than ever and fighting with his friend will not win him over. Now lets all take a deep breath and speak like adults." The older woman says. What the hell is going on.