Chapter 59

Kong POV

I haven't known what to feel this last week. I found out that Arthit mae knew my mae. They were best friends. I found out that I had known P'Arthit before when I was little. Before the orphanage, before everything. Mae had showed us pictures of the two of us playing, of P'Arthit holding me as a tiny baby. I was feeling hurt, didn't my dad want me anymore? Why tell everyone I was dead too? Everything that Mae said pointed to a different story. I was feeling sad, sad because I couldn't remember my mae. I couldn't remember the love she had for me. Mostly I was feeling enraged. Everything that I had gone through. All the pain, the torture, the rape, the humiliation. Everything could have been avoided if my father just told the truth. If he kept me. I wouldn't have grown up the way I did.

I had pulled away from everything and everyone. I didn't want to go off on someone for no reason. There were so many feeling mixed together, I didn't know where to start. If it wasn't for my mate, for my babies, I might have lost it. My P'Arthit had been such a blessing this whole time. Even though I knew he wanted to push me to talk, he gave me the space I need. I knew he was there when I was ready to talk. I just didn't know where to start. He reminded me all the time how much he loved me, how he would always be there for me. Having him hold me, while I feed our youngest broke me. Just the feeling of two of the people I love the most surrounding me finally broke me. I sobbed, deep heart wrenching sobs. It wasn't the first time I cried over the last week, but it was the first time I finally put my emotions in order. Sadness, hurt then rage.

P'Arthit helped me take my mind off everything but showing me our new home. I loved it! Everything was so modern and there was a ton of space of everyone. The backyard and pool were my favorite. I always loved to swim with Yo, Ming and Aim when we were in JR. High, and High school. Now I could do it every day if I wanted to! Each boy would have their own room when they got older, and two more rooms incase we had more kids. P'Arthit left the decorating to me. Silly man this was OUR home and I wanted both of us to pick. I ask to wait till the school year ended as I didn't have to much time right now, and he agreed. My friends were right. P'Arthit never says no to me.

Right now, I'm stand in the doorway of P' office watching him as he takes a zoom call. He had finished up a lot of his work to take time off to help me with the babies, There were just some things he couldn't put off, and I was okay with that.

"As I previously stated it is impossible for me to leave the country right now. We can schedule something in the upcoming months. You will have to get with my secretary to discuss the details." He was speaking English, and it turned me on. His voice sounded so sexy. We haven't touched each other sexually since before the babies were born and I was so ready. I was ready during his rut, but I understood why he turned me down.

"I will not repeat myself! If you ask again, I will end this call." I walked over to his desk staying out of the camera. His eyes shot up to me before looking back at the camera. I got a naughty idea, a plan started forming in my mind, I smirked to myself picturing my mate surprise.

P'Arthit desk was open at the bottom giving him room to stretch out. The top solid wood, very sturdy, as he had used it before. I ran my hand over the desk gentle accidently knocking over a stack of papers. Arthit looked at me then looked at the computer again. I bent down acting as if I was picking up the papers. Instead, I crawled under the desk to between my mates legs. I felt him jerk when my hands contacted with his legs, making me smirk. I ran my hands up the inside to this thigh. Getting close to his covered cock, then pulling back, doing it over and over again. I smirked when I saw the growing tent in his pants. I stuck my tongue out licking his clothe cock, hearing a small hiss escape his mouth. I looked up only to see him locking down at me. without breaking eye contact I reached up, and slowly undid his pants, letting his cock spring free. I stared at the huge object in front of me. It seems as if its been forever since I last was able to taste it. I licked my lips reaching out to grabbing the base of his cock. I slowly licked up and down the underside, making sure to pay extra attention to the pulsing vain. I licked around the tip before opening my mouth and incasing it with my lips. I felt Arthit hands in my hair as a groan escaped his mouth. "Fuck baby...I'm working here" He said. I looked up at him with innocent eyes my mouth full of his cock. I didn't break eye contact as I slowly side the rest of his cock into my mouth deep throating him, moaning when I felt his cock touch my throat.