Chapter 40

Ming POV

I kept looking back at Kong though my rear-view mirror. He has been in since a happy mood since this morning. I am positive it had something to do with the mate mark on his neck. I look over at Kit who has his eyes closed, a small smile on his face. Our night was amazing, ending with us finally marking each other. I reach over linking our fingers pulling his hand up to kiss the back of his hand. Kit open eye his eyes smiling at me, before closing his eyes again. I know my omega is tried, I kept us up most of the night. I kiss the back of his hand again laying it on my lap. Kong ask if he would be an uncle in nine months, and I had jokily said yes. After thinking about it more, I realize that we didn't use a condom once all night. Kit never one said he was taken suppressants either. Was I ready to be a father? Fuck yes! Was Kit ready though?

I pulled up in front of Kit complex, I got out and help Kit get out too.

"You don't have to open the door for me, I can do that myself you know" he said frowning. He should be used to this. It has been months and I do this every time. I know he is just embrassed as a blush coats his cheeks.

"I know you can my P'KitKat, but I want to open the door for you, just so I can see your cheek turn red. Your so cute when you blush." I kiss his cheek quickly, moving out of the way before he can slap me. That never came. Instead of slapping me, Kit blushed more, looking down at his feet.

"Don't say things that are not true" He said quietly. I lift his face up by his chin to look at me.

"Sweetheart, it's very much true, and I will keep saying it." I kiss him gentle. "Now I know your tried, so why don't you head on up shower and lay down for a little while. Hmm?"

"Will...will you come after classes today?" I place my hand on his mate mark rubbing it gentle. A soft sigh escaped his lips.

"I wouldn't want to be anyplace else." I kiss his forehead before pushing him gentle towards the door "go now baby, I won't leave till you wave at me from your window" Kit looks around before standing on tiptoes, kissing me on the lips before he rushed towards the door. A silly smile plays across my lips as I watch him walk into the building.

I open the door for Kong helping him out of the back seat "In the front you go Kong" I saw helping him into the spot Kit just left. Kong laughs at me as he wiggles around to get comfortable. I look up to see Kit waving at me from his balcony, I smile and wave back, knowing he is home safe.

As we drive toward campus, the ride was silent, except for small giggles every now and then from Kong. We pull up to a red light, so I turn to look at him.

"Hey Kong...can I ask you a question?"

"Sure" He says as he types away on his phone.

"Are you happy with P'Arthit?" Kong looks at me with a bright smile on his face nodding his head. I look at Kong face analyzing it. I am looking for anything he might be trying to hide from us. I know he has been trying hard to tell us things, not wanting to keep anything from us anymore, but there are times he still withdraws into himself.

"I am happy Ming. I know in the past P'Arthit hasn't been the best at showing his feelings, but he is really working on it. We talk all the time. He even flew home early because he didn't want to be away from me any longer. P'Arthit treats me so good, he makes me really happy" He says, and there is no hint of hesitation on his voice, or on his face. All I can find is love, and happiness. I nod my head smiling, that is all I want from my friend. Is his happiness. He deserves the world.

Wayo POV

I was excited. I was bouncing up and down in my seat. We were sitting outside the business facility in a semiprivate area. This is the first time in a long time that we have all been able to get together for lunch, and I was so excited. We message, or face time each other all the time, but it's not the same. The last time we got together was when we took that friend cation that was rudely interrupted by those assholes. I want to take another vacation before the new semester starts.