Chapter 27

Kong POV

Sunlight pieced though my eye lights, making me cover my eyes with my arm. After a few moment, of trying to fall back, my bladder had other thoughts. I sat up blinking at the bright lights coming though my window, confused for a moment, before the day before event came flooding back. Right. we are at Koh Lanta. My friends would not take no for an answer when Yo wanted a spear of the moment friend cation. We are staying at one of Ming family beach homes, that overlooks the sea. Ming has kept my bag with all my books, and Yo has kept my phone. They refuse to allow me to do anything but relax the next two days. After the two-hour flight and ride to the beach house, the three of them dragged me around, going to different shops to get stuff we would need for our stay. I have to admit it was fun. It has been a while since it was just the three of us. When I couldn't hold it anymore, I stood up, going to the bathroom to take care of my morning routine.

Half an hour later, I step out of the bathroom after my morning routine only to be assaulted with "War on Hormones" by BTS. I just shook my head chuckling to myself. Yo went to Korea before collage started and fell in love with BTS. I wouldn't be to surprise if that is all he played today. Don't get me wrong BTS is wonderful I like their music, but he is a true fan boy and its cute. This actually happens anytime Yo goes to a knew country with his father. If he finds a new music, he will listen to it to no end. His taste if music is very...well versus "I wonder if Pha knows about this" I say out loud heading towards the noise.

I am met with a dancing Yo in the kitchen with a sleepy Aim and Ming sitting at the counter. If looks could kill, then Yo would be dead from the way Ming is looking at him. Shacking my head, I walk over to the wireless speaker shutting it off getting everyone attention. "Oh, thank god!" Ming said throwing his hands up in the air "if anyone else would have done that he would have killed us" Yo gave Ming a stink eye then turned to me pouting. I chuckled because what Ming said is true. I am the only one who doesn't ever face Yo wrath.

"Yo, I love you, but its to early for loud music like that. If you promise to keep it low, I will turn it back on." I saw raising my eyebrow.

"I promise Kongy" he said giving me puppy eyes. I look up for a moment then sighing giving in, turning the speaker back on. Yo turned the volume down and started the song over. I walked over to sit down next Aim.

"Why are you up so early Yo, you don't normally get up this early."

"oh! Pha wouldn't stop calling me, it woke me up, so I shut my phone off!"

"and he chose to wake the rest of us up." Ming said leaning forward a little to look at me "did the music wake you up?"

"Oh no, I was in the shower. The sunlight woke me up and then my bladder."

"Yo did you tell Pha where we were?" Aim asked?

"Nope! I just message him telling him I was leaving for a few days as we were heading to the airport...did you two tell May and P'Kit?"

"I told KitKat that I was taken a friend cation and wouldn't be back till Sunday night, then shut my phone off." Ming said yawning.

"I told May about the same thing" Aim said. They were silent after that. I looked at all three of them. I could see the longing in their eyes they were trying to hide as they spoke about their mates. They miss their mates. This is all your fault. Stupid Kong. I thought to myself.

"I'm sorry for the way that I am" I say looking down at my hands "You wouldn't be missing your mates if it wasn't for me." I look up giving them the brightest smile I could "call them...invite them, it will still be a friend cation even if they are here, right?" I stand up quickly "I have to use the restroom" I rush out of the kitchen heading back to my room. They shouldn't miss their mates because of me.