Chapter 16

Arthit POV

I swear as my mother and my best friends walk towards my mate's hospital room. Those fucking assholes told my mother I found my mate before I could! And they brought her here of all places! They are so dead! I give them each death stares, which does nothing to them, then I look at my mother. "Mother now is not the time. He is already scared enough; you should meet him when he is not in the hospital?" I ask knowing damn well that is not going to fly with her. She has only been waiting for this day since I was born. Dreaming of this day. My mother walks up to me and pats my head like I am a five-year-old boy then shoos me away walking right past me into Kongs hospital room. I pinch the bridge of my nose close my eyes and take a deep breath. When I open them back up, I look at everyone standing there. My eyes land on the alpha who a moment ago was screaming and getting in my face. I point to him "You, tell me your name now and your relationship with my mate." I watch his eyes flash red, but quickly turn back to the deep brown they seem to be when the short doctor rubs his arm. He takes a deep breath and wai to me, So the loud ass does have manners. I thought. Suddenly I feel a surge of sadness, regret, and pain. Kongpob.

"I am Mingkawn Daichapanya, alpha, nineteen. Kong and I have been best friends since we have been six. This is Aim" he said pointing to the young omega standing to his right "nineteen omega, he has also been friends with Kong since the age of six. All three of us have been in the same class since first grade. You already seem to know Wayo. He joins our friend group when we started jr. high." As he spoke, he never once broke eye contact with me. I am starting to feel restless; I need to get back to Kongpob, I need to find out what happen with my mother.

"I see. I have business dealing with your father. Question Why didn't any of you stop the abuse if you are "best friends" with my mate?" It is a legitimate questions. If they have been "best friends" for so long, why have they never stopped the abuse? I can see pain and regret slowly creep into their eyes. "I do not want to hear excuses. The marks on his body should have been enough for you three to stand up and speak out about it." I turn around from the group of people "I will leave it up to Kongbop, if he wishes to see you" and with that I walk back into Kongbop' s room and shut the door quietly, the feeling only getting strong.

I notice my mother sitting on the chair next to the bed quite while the doctor closes his notes, Kongbop eyes are close as tears are steaming down his cheek. What the fuck just happen? "You don't have to worry Khun; I will be out of your son life in no time." Kong says eyes remaining close. My mother just sits there. Quiet. Phone in her hand typing away. What did my mother say to Kongpob? I know my mother, she would not have said anything mean, she would not have asked him to leave me. Would she? He is pregnant with another man child. If that got out not only would that hurt your reputation, but your stocks might fall as well. I mentally shack my head at that. That was just my business side talking. I know my mother cares about the business, but she would not force my mate away because of something that happen against his will. I look at Dr. Anuman who is noting something down, then back at Kong. "My boy, your friends are outside. Do you want to see them?" I did not even finish my sentence and he was already shacking his head no. "they seem really worried about you, that Ming fellow was ready to throw punches." I tried to joke, but it went unnoticed. He just keeps shaking his head no. "would you like me to tell them to go away and come back later?" He bits his lips and shacks his again. He takes a couple deeper breaths then looks at me.

"could you tell them...tell them that...that I do not ever.... ever want to see them again? That...that they do not have to worry about me? Or...or see me anymore?"

"are you sure that is what you want me to tell them?"

"yes please?"

"Sure, if that is what you want." I say then turn and head for the door. I step out and close the door gentle behind me. They must have been waiting because as soon as I close the door, I have three pairs of eyes staring at me. "Well does Kong want to see us?" Ming asks

"No, he said to leave and not come back, he doesn't want to see any of you again and you don't have to worry about him or come see him anymore."

"He...he said that?" Aim said looking at me with confusion in his eyes. I nod yes.

"I don't believe you and I want him to say that to our faces!" Ming yelled pushing past me, slamming the door open. Letting it bang against the wall hard, as the other two quickly follow behind. I too quickly follow, only to see him grab Kong by the front of his hospital grown, shacking him gently. Even pissed and in rage the young alpha is still gentle with the omega, and Kong does not seem scared of the pissed off alpha. "Who the fuck do you think you are huh?! Who gives you the right to say you do not want to see us anymore?! We have been best friend for fifteen fucking years Kong, and you are just going to throw it all away?! You do not even have the fucking balls to say you do not want to see us anymore to our faces!" Aim grabbed Ming arm gentle while Yo rubbed Ming back. The three friends made a semi-circle. "now is your chance you are a fucking coward! Tell us, tell us right now you do not want us around! Tell me you do not want anything to do with us and we will walk out, and you will not see us every again!" Kong looked at all three of his friends' tears in his eyes. There is clear as day was pain, and heartache. "Tell us!"

"Ming stop" Aim said

"Ming," Kong say softer than his normal voice, as he gentle pushes Ming hands off his hospital grown "Thank you, for being one of my best friends. For allowing me to know what it means to have brothers. If not for you, Aim and Yo, I really do not think I would be alive today. Thank you for protecting me when you knew I was in trouble. For sticking up for me when you could. For being the best alpha, I ever knew." We all stood and watch as tears feel from all three boys' eyes, as they squeezed onto the bed and hugged Kong.

"Why do you want us to leave then huh you stupid omega?" Ming said his face in Kong neck voice horse. With Kong next words my heart shattered, and I do not even know why. I did not even know this boy.

"I am leaving Thailand" he whispered. The whole room grew silent.