Chapter 33

Kong POV

"is it true his grandfather is a mafia boss?" That question had been playing around in my mind the last couple of days. Every time I want to ask P'Arthit about it, I'd freeze up. What if he gets pissed, I ask that question? P'Arthit is a well-known public figure. I'm sure it's just a rumor. People who want to make my P'Arthit look bad. If the rumors were true, I'm sure my P would tell me. Right?

I shook my head, I had other things to worry about then some silly rumor. Like my interview with Rojnpat enterprises. When I got the call, I was excited, it was one of the top companies to work for. Then I started to wounder if maybe P'Arthit had something to do with me getting the interview. I waited for him to say something, but he never brought it up. So maybe he didn't know about it. So, I just shrugged it off.

Today was the day of the interview and the closer we got to the time, the more nervous I became.

"Kong will you calm down? Everything is going to be okay; you are going to be just fine." Ming said as he sat next to me handing me a pink milk. "Why are you so nervous for anyways? You are a straight A student; you have this in the bag" He said.

"I am also a 19-year-old pregnant male omega...an unclaimed one at that. How are they going to look at me? What are they going to think of me? What if they find out P'Arthit is my mate?" I asked. I could feel myself start to hyperventilate. My heart was beating fast, there was a tightness to my chest, I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Ming said sounding panic "its okay, your okay" he said rubbing my back, but it wasn't working, I could feel myself becoming dizzy. Ming must have notice it as well "Shit, shit, Shit...lay your head down, okay?" He said helping me lay my head on the table gentle. I tried to get my breathing under control, but I just couldn't. I felt like I couldn't breathe "P, I know our busy, I'm sorry, I need you here.... Kong is hyperventilating and I can't get him to calm down...outside the engineering building...I don't want to leave him through...okay I got it.... Kong, P'Kit will be here in about five minutes, okay? I need you to try and calm down through" I couldn't understand what he was saying, my mind was foggy, it sounded like he was under water. I could feel his hand on my back rubbing, the pain in my chest was getting worse.

"P'Arthit..." I spoke. I wanted my P' I wanted my alpha. "P'Arthit" I say again, holding my chest.

"Okay we will get you P'Arthit, but you have to calm down first, okay?" I nod trying to calm my breathing.

A few moments later I hear footsteps approaching, they almost sound like they are running. "P'Kit, thank you for coming" I hear Ming say.

"Has his breathing changed? Has his heart rate went back to normal?" I hear him ask. A pair of hands slowly sit me up, while another pair holds my head up. I still feel really dizzy.

"I don't know how to check that, sorry P'KitKat" Ming said

"Kong, I need you to look at me, focus on me, okay? I need you to match my breathing" Kit takes one of my hand placing is in the center of his chest. I can feel his chest raise up and down, slowly, I try and match his pace. "Good, your doing good." He speaks. Someone takes my other hand holding onto my wrist. He sits like that for a couple of moments.

"heart rate has finally gone down." I hear someone say. Normally I would be freaked out if someone touches me. Only my P' is allowed to touch me, but my brain is foggy, and I can't think straight.

"His breathing is finally under control. Ming grabs the bottle of water in my bag." Kit says. I realize he is kneeling in front of me, P'Pha is holding my head gentle keeping it up right, and P'Beam is holding my wrist. "N'Kong, I want you to drink this" P'Kit holds a bottle of water up to my mouth, I feel so weak that I don't fight. I drink the water he gives taken slow sips. "Good boy" He says when I have drank 3/4 of the bottle. P'Kit stands up sitting down where Ming once was. P'Pha releases my head gentle, but P'Beam keeps a hold of my wrist. "Feeling better?" He asks me. I nod lightly, even though I still feel a little bit off.