Chapter 22

Kong POV

Ming was on a mission. The mission? "Get Kong settles and ready for the baby." After our talk during our lunch. Ming, Aim and Yo walked me to my next class. The whole time there were whispers, and I had a gut feeling that it was about Ming and myself. When we get to my class, Ming looked into the classroom and say everyone looking at us. He then turned to me and winked "If anyone messes with you or talks shit about you, let me know, okay? I'll let P'Forth and P'Kit know, and they will kick anyone ass."

"Same here Kong, let me know and P'Pha will kick people ass. You're our best friend, okay?" I knew what they were doing, they were making a statement. I took a deep breath then nodded.

"Okay you two. If anyone bugs me, I will let you and the Ps know, now get going before you are late for your own class." I said before I walked into my class. I walked up to the very last row, away from everyone. When I sat back down, I notice all three of them were still standing there watching me. I made a go away motion with my hand, only then did they leave. I heard my classmates talking around me. I looked up and notice a few of them pointing at me as they whisper. I just sighed. Whatever statement my friends were trying to make did not work. I felt realized when the teacher walked in, and the class settled down.

I had two classes after lunch, and frankly I didn't want to go to the second one. It wasn't the whisper, or the finger pointing, he could live with that. No, he was just tried, and hungry. He has learn that this was a side effect of being pregnant. It would explain why that he was more tired then normal before he found out. When he got to this second classroom. There was nobody there. Confused he looked around. Was class cancelled? Did it get moved? I asked myself. I saw a boy I recognized being in the same class as me walking towards the classroom. "Ex...Excuse me? was...was class canceled? Or was the class moved?" I asked him after stopping him. He looked me up and down for a moment then licked his lips. He was an alpha and from the look in his eyes I could tell he had heard the rumors about me. "Khun? The class?" I asked backing away. I was getting a bad feeling and I knew I need to get out of here. He stepped closer to me forcing me to back up against the wall. I held my bag to my stomach, if something were to happen, I wanted to make sure my unborn child was okay. The alpha placed his hands on either side of my head blocking me in. I could smell the pheromones he was letting off, singling he was horny. It made me disgusted. I hated this smell so much. It made me think of Park. I started to shack, my body freezing up, I didn't want this to happen. Not here, not in school, not in a building I would have to keep coming to every day. I closed my eyes as he leaned down running his nose along my neck. "Please...stop...don't do this..." I begged, I can feel the fear overtake my body, I can see the flashes of what Park and others have done to me. If this alpha has any sense of smell, he could smell I didn't want this. He could smell I was in distress. His hand ran up the outside of my thigh "I don't know why you are so scared, rumor has it you will spread your legs for anyone. Unless this is just an act" he says as he runs left hand behind my leg grabbing my ass, while his right hand runs up the inside of my thigh. Now my body is shacking even more, I need to get out of here, I need to fight back, but my body doesn't want to listen to my brain. "you smell so damn good as anyone told you that?" he says as he licks my neck. I crawl at my bag; I am close to hyperventilating. Still groping my ass with his left hand, he takes his right hand, and start fondling me though my pants. I cry out in surprise as I wasn't expecting him to be so bold and touch me. I look down the hall hoping someone would come this way, but sadly nobody is. "Stop please...please, I have an alpha...please..."

"You mean the alpha that is already mated? Don't worry baby I can be a better alpha than he can" he says then bits down hard on my shoulder. I cry out in both pain and surprise, the pain jolting my body out of its panic state. I knee the boy in the balls, causing him to grab himself, letting me go, I quickly move away, and as I go to run down the hall, I run into what seems like a brick wall, causing me to fall on my ass. I bit my lip so not to yell out in pain again. "oh, shit Kong are you okay?" I look up and see P'Forth, P'Lam along with P'Kit and P'Beam. I instantly break down in sobs. I know with them here; I won't be attacked again. I won't be hurt. Two pairs of arms wrap around me, but I don't care, I just keep crying. I could have been rapped; in a place I am supposed to feel safe. "Shhh its okay, Kong, its okay" I hear a voice, I don't know who's it is, my brain is to muddle with fear, anxiety, and PTSD. I know I am safe with the person behind the voice, so I lean into them crying more.

"What the fuck did you do to him?" I hear an angry voice from behind me.

"I did nothing he wasn't asking for" another voice said, the voice of my attacker

"does that look like "nothing" to you?!" the angry voice asked. He was letting off extraordinarily strong alpha pheromones.

"oh, he is just overreacting. All I was asking him was how much he charges alphas; beside he was enjoying what I was doing till you assholes showed up."

"What the fuck?!" then flesh against flesh could be heard, and someone groaning. I covered my ears, as I sobbed harder, burying my face in the chest of the person holding me.

"Forth stop! Remember the camera! Let the school and his alpha manage this asshole. We need to get Kong out of here." A new pair of arms slide under me, lifting me up. This time I knew it was an alpha, the strong pheromones were still there.

"Lam, take him to campus security. Kit, you need to call Ming, he should be in class but keep calling if you have too. Beam call Pha tell him to call Yo and see if we can reach Arthit. At the sound of my alpha name, I started to become hysterical.

"NO! No! don't call him. Don't!" I almost screamed at him. I looked up to see P'Forth was the one carrying me.

"N'Kongpob he is your alpha he needs to know what happen here."

"I don't want to trouble him more...don't...don't tell him please." Forth stopped and looked at me, confusion in his eyes. I could tell he wanted to ask; I could tell he wanted to push but he just sighed shaking his head

"Fine...Fine, this ONE time we will not tell him, but only this once N'Kongpob." He spoke. "do you think you can walk?" he asked me. I knew I would be very shaky, but I didn't want to the whole school to see me like this. They were already talking about me anyway. I nodded my head, and Forth let me down gentle. "What were you doing in that hallway anyways with that guy?"

"I...my class...that is where my last class of the day is...I...I'm not even sure if it was cancelled or if the class was moved." I said, voice really shaky, and horse from crying.

"I am glad we came when we did then. Ming sent a message between his classes asking that we wait for you to finish your last class. The rumors of you two had reached to the engineering building already." P'Kit said. I covered my face with my hands and tears started to fall more. "hey, shh don't cry, all of us standing with you know the truth, and your friends as well. That is all that should matter." He said rubbing my back. I quickly moved away not wanting to be touched anymore.

"I want to go home." I said in a very weak small voice. If my last class of the day was cancelled, then I didn't want to be on campus anymore.