Chapter 17

Kong POV

I am being discharged today. I have been in the hospital for three days. It is a bittersweet day. I am happy to finally be out of the hospital. This is the first time I have been in the hospital that I can remember, and I do not wish to be here again. After waking up, finding out I was pregnant, meeting my mate, his mother and distorting my only friendship. I had nothing to really look forward too. I lied to my friend, saying I was leaving Thailand. I did not want them to know the truth. Was I ashamed of being pregnant? Yes. Well kind of. It was not the pregnancy, but who I got pregnant by. I could not fault the ten-week-old fetus though, it was in no way the fetus fault. I knew if I told them, Ming would try and take charge. Yo would be a mother hen and Aim would play nurse. Then there would be the rumors on campus. Everyone would assume it was Ming since I never spoke to anyone but three people. I did not want that for him. He had his mate, he had P'Kit, and this would affect him too. Aim had his mate now too same with Yo. All three seem to be okay with who their mates were, and I knew from what I had saw Ming was really happy with P'Kit, and I was not going to mess that up. That was the last I saw them. Ming was pissed, Aim and Yo confused and sad. It was the last I saw P'Arthit as well. That made me upset in an unusual way and I did not know why since I did not know the man well. My omega missed him more than anything. Missed our alpha.

What my real plan was. I did not know. I would talk to the school and see if I could change to online schooling for now. Since I take software engineering and that is all computer work, and economics I do not technically have to be on campus. The bigger question is. Where would I live? I am nineteen and pregnant. I am an unclaimed omega; people will surely looked down upon me more than they already will. I gentle placed a hand on my stomach. Could I still live on campus if I do online class, but my room is between Aim and Ming, and they would know I did not leave. I should not have lied. I sighed rubbing my face with my other hand "why is everything so complicated" I said looking out the window.

"What is complicated?" a voice said behind me making me jump. I turned to see P'Forth standing in the doorway, arms crossed in the doorway. "What is complicated nong?"

"n...nothing P'" I whispered. P'Forth scares me. I know he is nice, but just his deminer scares me. I look back out the window, playing with my shirt again.

"I heard from Ming you were leaving Thailand and he asked if I could bring by your stuff from your dorm room. I assume you have already withdrew from school, so I was surprised to find that your teachers knew nothing of it when I spoke of transfer papers." My eyes grew wide almost popping out of my head as it turned to look at him again. "you're not really leaving Thailand are you nong?" He asked. I bit my lip hard as it started to tremble. "Tell me the truth. If you do not want your friends to know that is fine, I will not tell them."

"I...I am pregnant...I...I was rapped before...and now I am pregnant...I...I do not want rumors to start that the baby is Ming's...so...so...so I am keeping myself as far from them as possible. I do not want this to affect P'Kit either." There was burning rage in P'Forth eyes as I spoke those words. I always hated when people looked at me with pity, so having him be so pissed on my behave, made me feel protected in a way. "I...wasn't going to actually quite school I was going to see if I could do it online."

"You cannot stay in the dorms if you take courses online. Dorms are just for those who remain on campus."

"I kind of figured that, but I had a little hope" I said as my shoulder slumped

"do you have any place to go?"

"no, and no job for a place. I had a job, but I had too quiet." I could feel myself become even more depressed just thinking about my future. "I will be okay though. There are omega shelters I can go too, and I can go to cyber cafés to do my course work, I am sure I can find a job." I did not want him to pity me.