Chapter 84

Arthit POV

Chirawan really thought she could hide from us. She must not have notice all the security camera's my grandfather has around the ground. The moment she ran out and drove off we were tracking her. She checked into a hotel and hasn't left. Bright has done a deep drive into everyone staying there, and as of right now we can't find a connection. There wasn't a connection between Chirawan and Mark either, so we are watching closely. My grandfather has men pose as different staff in the hotel. It's a good thing I own the place.

We took a look at Chirawan and there were things that shocked us. Kerkkrai most of all since he has been married to her for fourteen years. One thing we found is that Chirawan father wasn't her real father. Her real father had passed away when she was six months old and her mother married her stepfather when she was two, but never adopted her. She had a half-sister who runs an orphanage. When I found out the name of the orphanage, my blood turned cold. That bitch put hid my Kong, my mate, in plain sight. She knew what was being done to him and she didn't fucking care.

The more information we found about this bitch the more I wanted to go in and rip her eyes out. To make her suffer worse than she made my Kong suffer, but I had to wait. We had to wait for her to make a move, we need proof, concrete proof of what she has done. I couldn't wait till the day I could boil her body is acid and watch her die a slow and painful death.

I am watching my Kong pace back and forth in out bedroom. I had to be away again today. A board meeting, I couldn't put off. I could tell something was off by the way he was pacing. Ming had told me about the breakdown my bunny had, and though I felt hurt he didn't come to me, I was glad he told someone. I promise myself that I would start showing him more and more how much I love him, and need him. How much I'm willing to wait till he is read for anything more than a few touches. He is the one in charge.

My brow furrow together when Kong stops pacing. He walks over to the twins kissing them back, before walking over to the night stand on my side of the bed. I always keep pen and paper there just in case. I watch him write something, my alpha on edge. Something was up, something was going to happen and I'm not going to like it. Kong turns facing the door and I watch him take a deep breath, before answering it. Fuck I wish this had auto! Kong opens the door and there stands one of my grandfather guards. I can't relax as I watch Kong take a look at the twins, then the camera before walking out. I quickly switch cameras and watch as Kong follows the guard. I quickly stand up sprinting out of the board room, not caring about anything else at the moment. I run into my office picking up my desk phone dialing Bright number. I know he is at my grandfather and can stop whatever is going to happen. "Bright! Kong is following one of the guards, they are heading down to the main door, I need you get out there NOW!

"On it" He says before hanging up. I watch the screen making another call to my grandfather.

"Pawpaw, we have a problem. One of the guards is trying to take Kong out of the mansion."

"Do you know who he is?"

"I've seen him a few times, but I don't know his name" I watch as Kong and the guard get to the main door just as Bright gets to them. I see the guard say something to Bright, who looks at him unconvinced. "Bright is stopping him from getting Kong out of the mansion." I say to the grandfather. Kong tries to move but the guard grabs his arm pulling Kong against him. The guard pulls a gun pointing it to Kong head, my eyes flash red. "the fucker has a gun to my Kong head! He is working for someone!" Bright holds his hands up as he talks to the guard. I watch as other guards start surrounding them. Bright father was an hitman for my grandfather. I know he can shoot and kill the man holding my bunny without question.

"the guy name is Lee, he just started with us six months ago. He has a daughter and I bet if I send men to his home the girl wouldn't be there." My grandfather voice rang in my ear. I just know the bitch is involve in this!