Chapter 87

Chirawan POV

Who the fuck does Arthit think he is? Does he really think he can put the blame on me for what happen to that little slut? It is my fault, but he has no proof of it. The little recording, he has is nothing, there are plenty of woman named Chirawan. He shouldn't take the word of Mark.

I pace up and down my hotel room thinking. I knew I should have never trusted Mark to keep that stupid omega out of Thailand. When he told me he would be coming here for a meeting and need a private jet, I should have known something like this would have happen. Kongpob is to smart for his own good sometimes, the fucking slut.

It had been a week since I ran out of Somasak house taken the car and leaving. I've been hold up here in the fucking hotel room like a prisoner, but what else could I do? I need time to come up with a story. Something to convince Kerkkrai that it wasn't me that man was talking about. I just had to bat my eye lashes and he would fall for anything I tell him. He was a fool. So easy to trick after that bitch was out of the picture. I knew he only married me because of Sud, but did I care? No. I finally had the Suthiluck last name and that opened a lot of doors for me. It would have open a lot more if my oldest wasn't a fucking omega.

I pick up my cell phone making a call to my sister. If anyone could help me come up with an idea it would be her. She was the one who came up with the idea of how to kill Kannika, and who told me to bring Kong to her orphanage. She said she wouldn't keep any records of him being there. Thanks to fucking Chaiya and Adranuch showing up and their son befriending Kong she had no chose but to keep record of him since the stupid omega son of theirs bugged for Kong to go to school with him.

After getting off the phone with my sister, we thought up a plan. I would leave the hotel and go to her place. There she will photo shop pictures of the two of us, from the night Kong was auction off. She was originally on a date, but she could crop that man out and put me in his place. It would proof that I was with her and no where else. Kerkkrai would be to stupid to know the difference.

I groan as I start to open my eyes. The last thing I remember is walking out of the hotel and asking the vault to bring around my car. I look around and see a stone room. There is no window and nothing else in the room. My ankle has a chain around it and it seems I was able to get up and walk around the room, just a little. I was not sure how long I sat there, when the door finally open. Arthit and Kongpob who walked in. I sneer at them before jumping up and rushing over to them as much as the chain would allow. "What the fuck are you doing here you bastard! You can't keep me here! My family will be looking for me!" I sneer at them. I can see that Kong is scared and hiding behind Arthit like a little coward.

"Nobody is looking for you. As a matter of fact, an article will come out saying you were in a horrible accident and have died." I looked at him shocked! What the fuck!

"You can't do that! What the fuck is wrong with you!" There was no way Kerkkrai would not look for me! I was his wife!

"At the moment you are whats wrong with me, but we will get to that later, now my mate has some questions for you." I watch as Kong moved from behind Arthit as he looks me in the eye.

"Why did you kill my mother? Why did you put me in the orphanage? You knew how much my father loved me, so why be so curl and let him think I was dead all these years?" I just looked at them, I don't see why I can't tell them the truth. As soon as I got out of here I would find a way to kill that stupid bastard and make Arthit pay for this.

I told them everything, every reason why I had to kill Kannika and get them out of the way. I even told them about the boy who we killed to make Kerkkrai think Kongpob was dead. After I explained everything and spit at their feet, Arthit quickly took the emotional omega out of here. Even if I told them the truth there would be know way Kerkkrai would ever believe them. I had to find a way out of here, and quick, I just hope that Kerkkrai would come looking for me soon.