Chapter 48

Kong POV

I couldn't stop looking at my ring. I still can't believe it! It's been a week since that night, and I haven't been able to stop smiling since. The titanium ring had blue inside and gears all the way around. I love the blue inside and the gears. As we both are engineers it seems fitting. I smile again as I twist the ring around on my finger.

Flashback

"Kongpob Suthiluck, my mate, my love, the mother of my children, Will you do me the honor of marrying me?" Arthit asks, as he kneels on one knee holding a ring box open. I am stunned. He isn't serious right? There is no way this is real. I pinch my arm hard, then flinch from the pain. This is real! My alpha is really asking me to marry him! Tears start to form as I look down at my alpha. He is looking up at me with so much love and happiness in his eyes. A throat clears and I realize I haven't answer him. I nod eagerly

"Yes...Yes, Yes, Yes!" I say crying I am so happy right now. Arthit stands up slipping the ring on my finger, before grabbing my face gentle kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck letting him take control. I hear cheers all round us, but I don't care, I am so happy. Arthit breaks the kiss placing his forehead on mine. Both of us are breathing heavy, and I can't stop the smile that is on my face.

"I love you Kongpob, so damn much" He whispers.

"I love you too my alpha, so, so much" I whisper back. The rest of the night was filled with fun and laughter. Our friends congratulating us oh both our engagement and the twins. Once we got home, we celebrated alone. The night was long filled with both our moans and my screams of pleasure.

Flashback ends.

"Look at him being all sappy again" I hear Ming say follow with fake gagging.

"Knock it off Ming its not like you are any better" Yo says giggling. I roll my eyes at my friends. It's lunch time and we decided to join Yo at his facility today. Ming drove me over as I refuse to walk there. Not at almost six months pregnant anyways. Today was one of the days I had classes alone, So he had to drive to the economic building to pick me up.

"You don't see me walking around with a goofy smile on my face, do you?"

"Only when Kit is round" I saw raising an eyebrow as I drink my pink milk. Ming opens his mouth to say something then looks away pouting.

"At least Kong goofy smile is cute, you look ridiculous when you do it Ming. Like a creepy" Aim said mocking the way Ming looks when Kit is around. I laugh at Aim face because it looks ridiculous right now. Yo joins me in laughing followed by Aim and finally Ming.

"Look we ALL look like sappy fools when our mates around" Yo said all of us nodding in agreement "but Ming looks the worse" he said with a straight face before we all start laughing again. This is one of the many reason we are best friends. We can poke fun of each other, knowing the others won't get mad.

I start wiggling in my seat as my back is starting to ach. "Why can't the lunch tables have backs?" I ask rubbing my lower back. Ming who is stilling neck to me, pushes my hand away as he begins to message my back making me moan in the process.

"We can always go off campus for lunch next time" Aim says. I shack my head no. It would take to long to get to a restaurant we all agree too, an come back and we run the risk of getting to class late. Also, I have no money. I know they would agree to pay for me, but I am eating way more than I use to and that is a lot of money.

"Or we can eat in one of our dorms if you don't want to go off campus" Yo said. I shack my head again. I might fall asleep if I sit on something comfortable. Who am I kidding I would fall asleep anyway. Ming hits a spot on my lower back making me moan loudly. I place my head on the table enjoying the message.