| introduction |

EVERLASTING

LYRA REDFIELD has been pushed around ever since she cut ties with the famous Anthony Stark. When fate happens to bring them together again, she realizes just how little her life meant to her. She wanted to make a difference—be better and do better. Tony Stark just so happened to give her that opportunity.

Go through the highs and lows of being Lyra Redfield in the world of Tony Stark. There are more lows than highs at times, but their love is strong enough to keep them going. Through the rise of Iron Man comes Thor and Captain America. From villains like Loki to Thanos, find out how Lyra saves the fricken universe... one mission at a time.

Their story is everlasting.

***

I do NOT own Marvel plots/characters. The only characters I claim are Lyra, Owen, and Charlotte. THE REST IS MARVEL OWNED.

PLEASE, do not steal my work. I worked tirelessly on this for weeks. If you see anything like it, please message me privately.

***

Pre-Iron Man—Endgame

started: february 27, 2021
finished: march 15, 2021

***

PSA: Lyra has a lot of Pepper's lines, of course, since she's Tony's love interest. Pepper is still a major character! I could not get rid of or villainize Pepper Potts. Just a heads up!

I hope you enjoy Lyra's story :)
Happy reading!