60 | the winter soldier

"I'M getting sick and tired of people trying to kill me," Lyra admitted as she checked her phone

"I'M getting sick and tired of people trying to kill me," Lyra admitted as she checked her phone. Tony sent her a photo of him smiling as he said he was back in New York after his meetings with Pepper. He missed her, and he hoped she was safe. She smiled, replying she loved him. "So, Sitwell, wanna tell me why I'm such a threat?"

Natasha sniggered. "You're probably above the angry bees while Steve's below."

Steve turned with a look to the pair of them as Natasha and Lyra laughed to themselves. Sitwell was behind Sam as he drove, not laughing. She nudged Sitwell's shoulder. "I bet you can't wait for Tony to catch wind of you all are doing. He's singe your ass."

"You'll lose," Sitwell whimpered.

"Ah, bad always loses in the end," Lyra stated, shrugging. "The good side may lose battles and soldiers, but we'll always win the war."

"Hydra doesn't like leaks," Sitwell said instead, ignoring her comment.

"So why don't you try sticking a cork in it," Sam said.

"Insight's launching in sixteen hours, we're cutting it a little bit close here," Natasha said as she leaned over to check the time on Lyra's phone.

"I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly," Steve said nonchalantly.

"What?! Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea," Sitwell began before there was a loud bang on the roof of the car.

Suddenly, a metal arm reached inside through the window and grabbed Sitwell's jacket. It threw Sitwell into oncoming traffice, successfully killing him.

"Who the hell is that?" Lyra gasped as gun shots went through the roof of the car. Steve hurriedly pulled the emergency brake as the person was thrown off the roof of the car down the street.

"Ah, yeah. Forgot to mention the Winter Soldier. Er... Metal arm. Killed Fury. Kills lots of people. Wants to kill us," Natasha said quickly just as another car rammed into the back of them to push them forward.

"Forgot to mention! What the—" Lyra started just as Natasha jumped into Steve's lap as another slam happened from a large car behind them. The Winter Soldier jumped back onto the car, smashing through the windshield and grabbing the steering wheel without any trouble. "Jesus." Natasha began to shoot at the Winter Soldier, causing him to get out and jump on the vehicle behind them.

"Shit! Come on, Starkette!" Sam yelled, pulling her onto his lap just as the car was blasted at in order to pull it off the road.

Steve grabbed onto the door as Natasha held onto Lyra and Sam. "Hang on!" He broke open the door as they all held onto each other just as the car was blown up. The door slid through the street with the four of them barely holding on.

Lyra growled to herself, knowing not to open the whole suit as it would not retract properly in case she needed it in future times. "Jarvis. Hand."