46 | coulson is down

"HILL!?" Fury called as he held his ribs

"HILL!?" Fury called as he held his ribs. Lyra was helped up by Tony as he clicked a button on her hand booster. She felt him wipe something off of her forehead, and when he moved his hand, there was blood. Suddenly, the suit finished moving around her body. She did not know the suit could be used more than once, and if it could, she had no idea how to close it afterward like Tony knew. Shaking her head at the thought, her eyes stayed on Tony.

"Stay in the suit," he said.

Emergency alarms were set off, fire extinguishers activated near surrounding fires, and every agent was in a spinning scramble for their positions and armaments. Agent Hill kept the bridge as calm as possible as she replied in the comms, "Turn up that engine! Number 3 engine is: down! Can we get a run in? Talk to me."

"Turbine's loose. Mostly intact, but it's impossible to get out there and make repairs while we're in the air," a voice called through, a bit cracked.

"We lose one more engine, we won't be. Somebody's got to get inside and patch that engine," Hill said.

"Stark! Redfield! You copy that?!"

"On it!" Tony yelled as he took off with Steve. Lyra flew behind them through the dim, debris filled hallway.

"Find engine three. I'll meet you there," Tony said to Lyra and Steve.

Steve turned as Lyra followed behind him. Once they reached the outside of the ship, she picked up Steve with a chuckle. "Hold on, Cap."

Steve gulped as they flew around the ship until they found the engines. She dropped him on the balcony, watching his face fall in relief.

"Don't like flying?" she asked cheekily.

"Don't like it that way!" Steve called back with a smirk.

Steve ran to the nearest door to open it. He used his strength to throw the door off as he took in the inside with a sigh. The third engine was completely dead with chunks torn off.

"Stark, We're here!"

"Good. See what we got," Tony replied. "Lyra, get a scan!" The pair flew next to each other as they scanned the same area to make sure they did not miss anything.

"We gotta get this super conducting cooling system back online," Lyra stated loudly.

Tony nodded. "We need to before I can access the rotors and work on dislodging the debris." The pair flew closer to pull on stuck rotors. "See that? Pull!" the pair pulled together after he said it, and a large piece began to move again.

"Cap, I need you to get to that engine control panel and tell me which relays are in overload position," Tony said. Tony flew into the cooling conductors with a sigh. "What's it look like in there?"