74 | the maximoffs

WITH narrowed eyes, Lyra watched out the window as Clint flew around the outskirts of a city in Korea

WITH narrowed eyes, Lyra watched out the window as Clint flew around the outskirts of a city in Korea. They were waiting for Steve's cue as he went to look for Helen Cho. Lyra felt sick as she watched the people who had no idea what was happening around them. Suddenly, the comms crackled with Dr. Cho's voice.

"He's uploading himself into the body."

"Where?"

"The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark."

"First I have to find it."

"Go," Dr. Cho said.

"Did you guys copy that?" Steve asked.

"We did," Clint said.

"I got a private jet taking off, across town, no manifest. That could be him," Natasha said.

Clint pointed. "There. It's the truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. I got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver."

"Negative! If that truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." After a moment of him grunting in pain, he yelled, "Well, he's definitely unhappy! I'm gonna try and keep him that way."

"You're not a match for him, Cap," Clint said.

"Thanks, Barton," Steve said.

Clint turned to Lyra. "I got you a window. Go."

Lyra nodded, letting the suit power on from her bracelet. She let it completely cover her as Clint opened the ramp. She jumped out, looping around until she made it to where Ultron and Steve were fighting.

Lyra sent a blast his way as she had to manually control her suit without Jarvis. When she was about to click a button on her hand, she heard, "Miss Redfield?"

"Jarvis? What the hell?" she asked. "You're actually here!? You're alive!?"

"I believe so. Shall I power up the heavy ammunition?"