89 | india

TONY, Lyra, and Charlotte finally relaxed when they made it to India

TONY, Lyra, and Charlotte finally relaxed when they made it to India. Lyra grinned as she walked around the unfamiliar terrain, pointing at things for Charlotte to look at. She giggled as people past them with bright grins. Some asked for an autograph from Tony, and occasionally, Lyra would be asked as well. It was the first time that Tony, Lyra, and Charlotte had done something like this together, and the media was loving it.

Especially Secretary Ross.

So far, Lyra's favorite part was Ross trying to arrest her at the airport.

Charlotte had spit in his face.

Lyra and Tony simply smirked at the man before boarding his private jet with no more distractions. Charlotte was entranced by everything. From the sky during the flight to the different people she was meeting. A few days past with the most fun she had in a while.

"Mommy, I'm hungry," Charlotte said as they drove around in a rental car that Tony had to make sure was perfect for him and suitable for Charlotte's seat. She banged her feet on Lyra's seat causing Tony to smirk as he placed his hand on Lyra's thigh.

"We're getting something right now, sweet girl," Lyra said, turning to grin at her. She almost received a foot to the face when Charlotte thought kicking was funny. "Charlie," Lyra warned. "No kicking."

"Sorry," Charlotte said with a shit-eating grin.

Lyra turned back around. "Sure you are. Just like your father."

Tony scoffed. "You love me. Come on."

"I do," Lyra said, intertwining her fingers with his. "Did we have to dress like this?" she asked as she eyed the outfits that were given to them by a fan of Tony.

Tony nodded like a puppy. "You got to admit the pictures you're sending to the team are adorable. They are loving Charlotte's posing."

Lyra laughed, knowing he was being very cool about the fact that every Avenger–beside Bruce and Thor–was in a group chat strictly for Charlotte pictures since she was the Avenger Baby. Even Steve and Sam were in it. Hell, the king of Wakanda was in it. They all made comments here and there, but no one mentioned the battle between them. Lyra and Charlotte's happiness was shown in those pictures—even some of them with Tony grinning. She had gotten a private message from Steve only saying that he was glad Tony was happy. Steve really cared for Tony no matter how much they butted heads.

She held up her camera and pressed the record button. "Say hi to everyone, Charlie!" she called, keeping her face in the camera as Charlotte grinned while pulling at her bow.

"Hi!" Charlotte screamed.

"Tell Pietro and Wanda you love them," Lyra said with a laugh.

"Love you Piet. Love you Wan!" Charlotte yelled causing Tony to snort a laugh.