75 | vision

LYRA walked protectively in front of the twins as they walked into Avengers Tower

LYRA walked protectively in front of the twins as they walked into Avengers Tower. Steve led them up the stairs to the lab where they could very clearly see Tony and Bruce uploading something into the cradle.

"This framework is not compatible," Tony said.

"The genetic coding tower's at ninety-seven percent. You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes," Bruce replied.

Steve rushed in first, shield ready as he stared Tony down. "I'm gonna say this once," he said sternly.

"How about nonce?" Tony clipped, eyes widening at Lyra standing in front of the twins, a hand on each of their hands as if to protect them.

"Shut it down!"

Tony's eyes flickered to Lyra's once more before shaking his head. "Nope, not gonna happen."

"You don't know what you're doing," Lyra said in a pleading tone.

Bruce glared. "And you do? She's not in your head?"

Wanda stepped forward. "I know you're angry."

Bruce smirked. "Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."

"Banner, after everything that's happened—" Steve said.

Tony cut him off. "That's nothing compared to what's coming!"

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda yelled.

"This isn't a game, Tony!" Lyra yelled just as she felt the blur rush past her. She smirked as Pietro unplugged and destroyed all of the equipment in less than four seconds.

"No, no. Go on. You were saying?" Pietro said like the smart ass he was.

Suddenly, Clint shot a bullet from below that caused the glass Pietro was standing on to break. He fell through. Wanda yelled, "Pietro!"

Clint smirked. "What? You didn't see that coming?"

"I'm rerouting the upload," Tony called before Steve sent his shield into all of the computers. Lyra was shot back by Wanda just as the shield would have made contact with her face from the ricochet. She nodded once at her as Tony and Steve began to fight with Tony only using the hands of his suit.

Bruce grabbed Wanda in a headlock as she tried to fight him. "Go ahead, piss me off."

Lyra sent a fireball next to Bruce's head that allowed Wanda to break free. Bruce stared at her in shock just as Thor dramatically entered the room. Without warning, he lifted his hammer and pounded the cradle, sending a powerful bolt of lightning that brought the body to life.

When the cradle blasted open by the inhabitant, it stared around the room at the Avengers until he suddenly got into a fight with Thor. When Thor punched him away, almost sending him through the windows, the red-man stopped midair to stare at himself in his reflection.