111 | endgame

LYRA grinned as she saved Pietro from being attacked as he helped Wanda up

LYRA grinned as she saved Pietro from being attacked as he helped Wanda up. The Maximoffs nodded at her once. Over her comms, she heard Clint, which made her heart burst because she did not know where he or Natasha was. "Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?"

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve shouted.

"No! We need to get them back where they came from," Bruce countered loudly.

Tony and Lyra flew to another Squidward-like creature, punching it simultaneously before Tony sent a beam to kill it. "No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel."

Scott yelled, "Hold on! That wasn't our only time machine."

Suddenly, a loud version of La Cucaracha began to play, which almost made Lyra laugh as she sent a sword from her suit at the nearest creature. "Anyone see an ugly, brown van up there?" Steve yelled.

"Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked!" a woman shouted back.

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asked.

"Maybe ten minutes."

"Get it started. We'll get the stones to you," Steve called.

"We're on it, Cap," Scott's girlfriend—The Wasp—called.

Lyra landed on the ground as she raised her left hand. She sent a fire ball at a creature that was closing in on Strange. He nodded her way. Tony landed next to them with a sigh.

"Hey. You said one out of 14 million, we win, yeah? Tell me this is it," Tony said desperately.

Strange looked directly at Lyra. "If I tell you what happens, it won't happen."

Tony noticed his stare and thought better of it. "You better be right."

Lyra noticed Clint rushing through the battle with the gauntlet in his hand. Next to him, T'Challa called, "Clint! Give it to me."

Clint wasted no time in getting rid of it as Lyra landed next to him to get rid of the creatures that surrounded him. Clint looked at her with wide eyes as she took off her mask.

"Well, were you dusted?" she asked conversationally as he used his bow.

"No. My family was."

"Clint, that's terrible! Do you know if they're okay?" Lyra asked before shouting, "Die, you dumb bitch!" to the nearest Squidward.

Clint looked at her amused. "Yes. They're okay. So are you. Badass, by the way. Keep it up, Redfield!" he called like old times when he would train her.

She grinned, flying off to see the gauntlet flying in the air when T'Challa was blasted by a Squidward. Peter yelled, "I got it!" as he grabbed it with his webshooters. He was suddenly surrounded by Chitauri, and he yelled, "Activate Instant Kill!"