110 | to gain everything back

"CAP, it's Sam

"CAP, it's Sam. Can you hear me?"

Tony stared with a twitch of his lips as a familiar yellow portal began to form behind Steve. He knew that the snap worked if the wizard was back.

"On your left," Sam said to Steve. Steve turned to notice the portal as well. It began to grow bigger and bigger until only three figures were seen. Okoye, Shuri, and T'Challa were standing there, in their fighting gear as T'Challa nodded once at Steve. Suddenly, Sam flew in from above in his Falcon suit. As he does, more—dozens—of those damn portals begin to open behind Steve.

Tony smiled almost prematurely as he saw the background of Titan form in one of them. He sat up with hopeful eyes. Dr. Strange descended into the battlefield as Drax and Mantis followed, ready to fight. Soon, Quill flew in, pressing his mask to show his face as he stared ahead at the oncoming battle. Tony almost laughed when Peter Parker swung into battle, landing right in front of Quill as his mask flew off to show a small smirk on his face.

Tony's heart dropped as the Iron Princess flew in from the portal, flying around the group from Titan once before she seemed to search for someone. When her eyes made it to Tony, she thrusted forward with no hesitation. As soon as she reached where he was, she landed with a loud clank right in front of him on bended knees. Her helmet flipped open as the pair stared at each other in absolute awe of one another.