85 | civil war

"CAPTAIN Rogers

"CAPTAIN Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now," Vision said as Tony and the rest of his team made it to stand behind Vision.

"Tony," Lyra tried. "Please."

Natasha and Pietro looked almost hesitant at her words.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asked as they all stared at each other.

"We fight," Steve said.

Natasha sighed. "This is gonna end well."

The two teams began to walk toward each other with grim determination etched on their faces. No one wanted to fight, but both teams thought they were right in what they believed in.

"They're not stopping," Spider Man said.

"Neither are we," Tony countered.

Lyra closed her suit so she could use her fire powers easier just as everyone broke into a spring to fight. Lyra grimaced as she was in the line of sight of Spider Man. Once Steve and Tony began fighting, everyone followed suit.

Rhodey and Sam were flying around fighting while Clint shot arrows at Vision. Bucky fought T'Challa as Natasha threw Scott aside. Wanda and Pietro were hardly fighting, both grinning as they knew Wanda could put Pietro on his ass if she wanted.

When Lyra sent a warning blast to Spider Man, she grimaced when he used his webs to fly next to her and deliver a punch. She grinned slightly, "What's your real name, kid?"

"Peter Parker, Mrs. Stark," he called back as they fought hand to hand since she did not want to hurt him.

She grinned, throwing him aside. He used his webs to fly back, but before he could, Wanda threw him away as another person approached her. Lyra turned to see Natasha smirking at her. She rose her hands with a shrug.

"Well?"

They ran at each other, both having trained with Clint when they joined. Neither used their weapons as they fist fought. Natasha grumbled out, "So, what? Bucky is supposed to be innocent?"

"He is. For the bombing. The other stuff, he was made to do by Hydra," Lyra grunted back, shoving the Black Widow down. "You know what it's like to have your brain in a blender. He's been doing it for seventy years."

Natasha kicked off the ground, a frown on her face. "Who's behind it?"

"Psychiatrist guy," she said just as Clint tapped Lyra's shoulder. "What?"

"Tap out. My turn," Clint smirked. Natasha laughed as they began to fight.

She turned just as Vision gave her a look. "Mrs. Stark," he began.

She sent a fire blast his way. "Nope. You're wrong, Vis. I know it's hard to admit, but you are."

As they fought, Lyra could hear Bucky in her comms. "We gotta go. That guy's probably in Siberia by now."