62 | helicarriers

"THEY'RE initiating launch," Hill stated in their comms

Steve, Sam, and Lyra ran on the runway to the Helicarriers, trying to make it before they were in the air. They knew it was unlikely as Hydra agents began making their way to them.

"Hey, Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asked.

"If they're shooting at you, they're bad," Steve said as Sam laughed and took off in his Falcon suit.

Lyra ran to take cover as Hydra agents started to shoot at them. She grinned, shooting back with her gun.

"Hey, Cap, I found those bad guys you were talking about," Sam said, dodging bullet shots.

"You okay?" Steve asked.

"I'm not dead yet," Sam replied. "Hey, Starkette! I think it's time to bring the Iron Princess out!"

Steve looked over at Lyra as people were still shooting. She rose a brow. He nodded. "Do it."

Lyra pressed the single bead with a laugh as the suit began to crawl up her body. The agents in front of her stared wide eyed in fear as she allowed her boosters to power up.

They took off running. She laughed. "Come on, guys! I was just getting started!" She sent blasts their way causing explosions around them. "Hey, Jarvis!"

"Good evening, Miss Redfield. I am to inform you that Mr. Stark has left fifteen messages for you. Shall I play them?"

Lyra flew up toward a Helicarrier, dodging gun shots. "Er... no! Not the moment for it, J." She looked around the suit. "All right, what'd he pack me with? Ooh, I like that name," she said, "Fire the ones labled Party."

Lyra's suit opened on her shoulder as a large gun took form and shot a jet near her. The explosion was bright as the jet was no more.

"Nice, Starkette!" Sam called with a laugh.

"Falcon, status?" Hill asked.

"Engaging," he said as Lyra flew to her Helicarrier with determined eyes as she blew every jet out of the way. "Alright, Cap, I'm in." She heard crackling before, "Shit!"

"Eight minutes, Cap!" Hill said.

"Working on it."

"Redfield, status?"

"Aw, come on. No code name for me?" she teased as she flew into the innings of the Helicarrier, still hearing jets shooting at her. She made it to the control system. "I'm in. Give me a second. Jarvis, open me up."

She stepped out of the suit to fish the chip from her pocket. Typing the required passcode, she grinned as the machine whirred and all kind of chips for coding was open to her. Taking out the tracking chip, she placed the one from her pocket with a smirk.