99 | to lose everything

TONY zoomed back in, his arm cannons opened, but he was head-butted to the ground

TONY zoomed back in, his arm cannons opened, but he was head-butted to the ground. Thanos looked at him for a beat, then raised the gauntlet towards Titan's moon. Thanos used a combination of the Power and Space Stones to shatter the moon's surface. He brought the debris down on the field of battle at a high speed. Tony was hit to the ground again, and Lyra screamed his name but a debris fell on her as well. She gasped out, "Friday?" No answer. "Tony!?" No answer. She felt her eyes fizzing in and out of consciousness. "No, stay awake, Ly. For Charlotte. For Peter. Pietro and Wanda. Tony. Come on," she muttered before pushing off the debris with immense struggle.

Peter noticed the Guardians flying upward as they were unconscious. "I got you! I got you!" he said as he grabbed Mantis and Drax. "I'm sorry I can't remember anybody's names!" He grabbed Quill next.

Lyra tried to stand, but she saw a piece of rock holding her foot down. She pushed against it, watching in fear as Strange and Thanos began to fight. Tony was still on the ground, trying to stand.

They were going to lose.

"You're full of tricks, wizard," Thanos said after a battle of magic and stones. Thanos held Strange down as he reached for the stone in the necklace.

"No!" Strange screamed.

Thanos snapped the necklace in half. "Yet you never once used your greatest weapon." He crushed it in his bare hand. "A fake." He threw Strange hard enough at the ground that Strange's eyes fell shut.

Tony managed to get up and send a device on the palm of the gauntlet that would hopefully keep it open. Lyra shoved the debris off as Tony kicked Thanos.

"You throw another moon at me or my wife, and I'm gonna to lose it," Tony promised as Lyra landed next to them, taking off her helmet. She tasted blood in her mouth as she stared directly into Thanos's eyes.

"The Starks."

Tony narrowed his eyes. "You know us?"

Thanos nodded. "I do. You're not the only one cursed with knowledge."

"My only curse is you," Tony said as he sent small rockets to launch at Thanos. Thanos was not ready for Lyra's fire-rockets that she sent as well.

"Come on!" Thanos screamed as they all exploded on him. Lyra sent a punch as Thanos simply flicked her away again, and she groaned in pain. Tony flew after Thanos, using his thrusters to send him into a wall. He made battering rams appear as he punched Thanos's face rapidly.

Thanos shook it off quickly, reaching forward and tearing off Tony's helmet. Tony looked at him surprised before another helmet flipped on. Thanos made use of the delay and punched back hard, sending Tony sliding meters away. This gave Thanos time to rip the brace device off the gauntlet. He immediately used the Power Stone to stream energy to Tony, who formed a shield to kneel behind. He was still pushed back by the force. Lyra, still on the ground, weakly sent another blast Thanos's way that distracted him a moment for Tony to recover.