92 | spider man

WANDA and Pietro stuck around for a few days

WANDA and Pietro stuck around for a few days. Vision had shown up randomly materializing into the living room causing Lyra to scream in fear. He apologized a lot as Wanda ran in with a grin on her face. Pietro waved sarcastically, not as happy to see Wanda run to hug Vision.

Charlotte liked Vision just as much as she liked the other Avengers. Wanda even taught Vision how to use a phone, and Lyra added him the group chat. When his number popped up, everyone asked who it was, so Vision had sent a video of himself trying to take a picture which caused Lyra, Wanda, and Pietro to laugh until it physically hurt. Especially after Sam made a comment that said, "Oh, here we go." Lyra could not stop laughing when Tony walked from their bedroom to ask why the hell Vision looked like he was in their house when he realized Vision actually was in their house.

Lyra and Tony had gotten the paperwork from a friend of Nick Fury to get the adoption crap started for Wanda and Pietro. They would be considered Starks, but they knew Ross would do anything in his power to fight against it. So, the twins still would have to wait a while before walking around a park without worry, of course.

Tony had gotten a message from Happy a day later. He was grumbling about Vision being there since this was their home, not the facility when he saw the message. It was about Peter. Happy sent a picture with a man tied up around fire with a note that said, "FOUND FLYING VULTURE GUY. SPIDER-MAN. P.S. SORRY ABOUT YOUR PLANE."

Tony let out a laugh, showing Lyra. She smiled gently. "He's a good kid."

"Should I give the suit back?" he asked.

"I think he needs a bit of training, but he'll be ready one day."

Tony nodded before calling Pepper. "Schedule a press conference at the Avenger facility tomorrow. I want to announce something." He gave her no time before he ended the call. He then called Happy. "Get him from school tomorrow. I'll meet you both at the facility."

Lyra smiled at Wanda and Pietro. Wanda's hand rested on Vision's as she smiled tightly at Lyra. "We're thinking of leaving today."

"What?"

"We think we should get out of the country," Pietro said. "Ross came by twice since we've been here—"

"My fault. He found out I flew the suit," Lyra said with a snort.

Wanda laughed. "I know. I just want to go travel a bit with Vis and Pietro."

Tony shrugged. "In a few days time, you'll be Starks, so you have access to my jet. Take it wherever you need to go."

Wanda smiled, hugging him tightly.

The next day, Lyra dressed Charlotte up as they were attending the press conference with Tony. Charlotte laughed as Lyra took her out of the car when she saw Pepper waiting with a smirk. "Pep! Pep!"

"Hey, baby," Pepper said, kissing Charlotte. "Are they coming?"

Tony took off his sunglasses as they walked into the facility. "Should be. Happy said he was."