"Shit," Lyra called, helping him defeat the hoard of Chitauri around him.

Suddenly, Thanos's spaceships began to open fire at everyone on the field. Wong began to make a shield and held it up above them. The other magicians did the same. Lyra was keeping Peter safe from the cannon blasts he fought the Chitauri when one of the cannons hit a dam. Water started to flood into the battlefield.

"Uh, is anyone else seeing this?" Pietro called worriedly.

Strange looked at the broken dam and used his magic to stop the water from flooding the battlefield making Pietro breathe out in relief.

"I got this. I got this! Okay, I don't got this. Help! Somebody, help!"

"Hey, Queens, heads up," Steve called. Peter shot a web to Mjölnir when Steve threw it, which made him fly. Lyra immediately followed him, grabbing him midair.

"Hang on. I got you, kid," Lyra yelled as she dropped him on the Pegasus with the woman that was leading the Asgardian army.

"Hey! Nice to meet you–OH, MY GOD!" Peter yelled as he was thrown off Pegasus onto the ground by a canon. Lyra dropped next to him as the canons suddenly turned, all pointing at something in the sky.

"What the hell is this?" Sam asked.

"Friday, what are they firing at?"

"Something just entered the upper atmosphere," Friday responded.

A surge of thunder grew as a speeding bullet of a woman came spiraling through each spaceship with a cannon that led to them exploding into the lake.

"Oh, yeah!" Rocket screamed.

"Danvers, we need an assist here," Steve called out.

The woman landed next to Lyra and Peter with a smirk on her face as Peter stared at her in awe, holding the gauntlet to his chest. Danvers nodded at Lyra once, and Lyra let her helmet fly off and she smiled thankfully at her.

"Hi. I'm Peter Parker," Peter greeted the woman.

"Hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?" Danvers asked.

Peter stood up and handed her the gauntlet. "I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that."

Suddenly, Wanda landed next to Lyra with Valkyrie flying behind her.

"Don't worry," Wanda said.

"She's got help," Okoye finished. Mantis dropped next to Wanda as Shuri, the Wasp, Gamora, and Nebula followed. They all stared at the scene in front of them before charging through the Outriders that were going after Danvers.

Lyra followed the Wasp and Shuri as they blasted Thanos back when he tried to grab Danvers. Lyra was watching Danvers almost reached the Quantum tunnel, but Thanos suddenly sent his double-edged blade to destroy it. The explosion sent Danvers falling back as she lost her grip on the Gauntlet.

Lyra flew forward with Tony following as they went for the gauntlet. Tony noticed Thanos about to go for Lyra, so he tackled the purple Titan. He was soon smacked away before Thor and Steve tried to fight him. Lyra made it to the gauntlet with a deep breath as she picked it up, feeling the energy coursing through it. Thanos knocked both Thor and Steve out.

Thanos, then, grabbed Lyra and threw her aside, but she kept a grip on the gauntlet. Danvers flew at him as she punched him repeatedly. Thanos grew tired of her, flinging her away. He walked up to Lyra, sending his foot to her chest as he grabbed the gauntlet. Lyra struggled against him as he put it on and tried to snap his fingers. Danvers came back, fighting against the palm of his hand. Lyra was able to sit up as she fought him.