"We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision. You get to the jet," Steve replied.

"No, you get to the jet! Both of you! The rest of us aren't getting out of here." Sam yelled.

"As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it," Clint said back.

"This isn't the real fight, Steve," Lyra said.

"Alright, Sam, what's the play?"

Lyra ran from Vision, using her fire to make a small barrier between them. "Starkette, suit up. We need air support. And we need a diversion, something big."

Lyra sighed, clicking her bracelet to have the suit cover her completely. She heard Natasha nearby, "Lyra is suiting up. Something is coming!"

Scott's voice crackled through the comms. "I got something kind of big, but I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half... don't come back for me."

"He's gonna tear himself in half?" Bucky asked.

"You're sure about this, Scott?" Steve asked.

Scott hesitated before sounding sure of himself. "I do it all the time. I mean once... in a lab. Then I passed out. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the BOSS!"

Suddenly, as Lyra shot up in the sky with her thrusters, she saw Scott Lang grow really big really fast. He grabbed Rhodey's leg with a maniacal laugh as Lyra met up with Sam.

Steve laughed as he and Bucky stared at Scott. "I guess that's the signal."

"Way to go, Tic Tac!" Sam called. "Flank left, Starkette!"

"Friday?" Lyra asked. There was no response. Tony blocked the AI from the suit. "Activate full thrust," she yelled and was glad when it stil worked. She landed feet first into Tony's body, sending him flying aside.

Scott threw Rhodey, which Peter webbed after him. Scott then kicked a bus toward T'Challa. Vision blasted the bus in two to save T'Challa from getting hit. Scott was doing awesome as he would grab things to fly around, almost taking Rhodey, Tony, and Peter out. Lyra could not help but find it slightly amusing.

Sam sent Redwing after Tony as Lyra and Rhodey flew at each other. "C'mon, Lyra! Knock it off!"

Their hands were intertwined as they tried to push each other. She lit up her boosters, sending a blast at Rhodey's helmet. He flew back and stared at her.

"You know I would never hurt you guys. But this... this is wrong."

"It's the law."

"I never signed."

"That makes you a criminal, Lyra."

"So be it," Lyra said before they fought, sending blasters at each other. Tony noticed from the side, and he forced himself to look away as his best friend and wife fought.

As Scott continued to hurl things at people, Peter landed on his face as he tried to swipe him off. Suddenly, Vision went through Scott to get to the other side where Steve and Bucky were running.

"Something just flew in me!"

Vision fired a shining beam of energy from his mind stone and the control tower collapsed toward the entrance of the hangar. Wanda struggled to slow its collapse. Lyra flew, low to the ground, but she was knocked aside by Pietro. She sent a blast his way that she knew missed him as she tried to make it to the collapsed building to help hold it up. Rhodey flew by, sending sonic waves that made Wanda yell in pain. Lyra gulped, turning and shooting blasts at Rhodey for him to stop.

It was then that Pietro ran to his sister's aide, done fighting as he hated watching her be hurt. Lyra nodded at the twins before flying back to Sam.

Lyra noticed Peter wrapping his webs around Scott's legs. Before she could warn him, Tony and Rhodey knocked into Scott's jaw and sent him flying backward. He went back to his normal size with a loud groan.

"Does anyone have any orange slices?" Scott wheezed out. Pietro, Wanda, and Scott were down. She looked around, seeing T'Challa on the ground as Natasha let Bucky and Steve go. She grinned. That was five down. She turned and saw Tony telling Peter to stay down. Six. It was just Tony, Rhodey, and Vision left on their side. Sam, Clint, and herself on theirs.

Lyra watched as the Quinjet took off. Vision was kneeling by Wanda. Seven down.

Lyra took off to follow the Quinjet in order to get Tony and Rhodey off of its flanks. Sam sent flares at Rhodey as Lyra sent her own at Tony. Tony glared back at her before making his thrusters faster. She took off following him.

"Starkette! Duck!" Lyra did not hesitate to duck as Vision sent a beam of light. Instead of it hitting her like it was meant to, it went right into Rhodey's core. Lyra gasped as Rhodey began to fall in complete darkness.

Lyra turned around, going straight down as she tried to reach Rhodey in time. She had almost grabbed his hand when he landed in a heap on the grassy plains. Tony landed next to her, ripping off Rhodey's helmet as his own retracted. Lyra allowed hers to retract as Tony said, "Friday, vitals?"

"Heartbeat detected. Emergency medical is on its way."

Sam swooped down, eyes holding despair. "I'm sorry."

Tony blasted Sam backward from his palm. When Lyra went to stand to check on him, Tony grabbed her wrist with stony eyes. "No. YOU'RE DONE! Understand!?"

Lyra's eyes widened as she ripped her hand from his. "I'm not the kid. You can't yell at me that way."

They both stood as Vision neared them. Pietro and Wanda stood on the side with downcast eyes as Natasha and Clint made it over to them. Peter, T'Challa, and Scott hobbled their way over as well, all watching Tony and Lyra with wide eyes.

"Look what you all did!?" Tony gestured around them. "Because you didn't get your way?"

"Because you refused to listen!" Lyra screamed back. "Bucky did NOT bomb Vienna. He was framed! His whole life, he's been a weapon for Hydra. His brain in a blender as they wiped his memories. They froze him to keep him young! He was in hiding for TWO years, Tony, when Steve found him after the bombing. Those police would have shot him on sight or made him kill again."

She looked around as Sam stood up.

"He killed those people because of the psychiatrist who framed him in order to reinstate the Winter Soldier because it's all still inside of him. He doesn't want to kill! It's trapped in his brain. No one would fucking listen! None of this had to happen!"

She fell to the ground as sirens appeared. "Friday, retract the suit."

Friday did not respond as the suit flew from her body. She threw the bracelet at Tony, and he watched it land at his feet.

"Once again, we were saving the world from a threat. We'll go to jail though, right, Tony? Right, Vis? Because it's our own fault we were doing the right thing."

There was shouting as people appeared on the scene. Tony watched with tears in his eyes as Lyra was put in hand cuffs. She did not look at him, instead she looked at Wanda sadly as she too was put in cuffs. Clint was next. Then, Sam. Then, Scott. Tony watched as Natasha held Pietro back when one guard was being rough with Wanda. Peter looked confused on what to believe. At this point, so was Tony.