The boy looked offended. "Okay. I'm fifteen! Not a child, Mrs. Stark! By that way, that's awesome—the flames... super cool... oh, and Cap... Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider Man."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just—" Tony started.

"Hey, everyone."

"—Good job."

Steve smirked as Lyra's hands stayed alight. He knew she was beyong pissed. It would benefit them in the end. "You've been busy."

Tony glared at them. "And you've been a complete idiot. Pulling Lyra along in your stupid schemes. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

Steve frowned. "You did that when you signed."

Tony's eyes widened. Lyra did not say anything as she stared at Tony pleadingly. "All right, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! We're a squad of J-SOC guys... with no compunction about being impolite." Lyra almost gave in when Tony breathed, "Come on," brokenly.

Sam's voice appeared in the comms. "We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway."

Steve held his hands up as Clint shot an arrow right through them to get the webs off.

"All right, Lang," Lyra called, smirking when Spider Man suddenly said, "Hey, guys, something—"

Suddenly, Scott transformed big again as he flipped Spider Man over. He jumped next to Steve with the shield in hand.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America!"

Tony's helmet shut. "Oh, great. All right, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?"

"Touch her, you'll get a fireball to the face," Lyra sang.

Rhodey called, "Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes."

T'Challa ran off yelling, "Barnes is mine!"

Next to her, T'Challa and Steve began to fight. Natasha and Scott were fighting. She suddenly was knocked down by Pietro.

"C'mon, Mom," Pietro teased. "You know I don't want to fight you."

Lyra smirked, sending fireballs his way as he dodged each one. "You're getting better, Pietro!" Lyra laughed.

She could see Spider Man nearing Sam and Bucky, so she sent a fireball his way to warn him to stand down. He did not listen.

Pietro was knocked down by Steve's shield as he said, "Keep Tony occupied!"

Lyra nodded, yelling, "Be easy with my kid!" as she went to running where Tony was by Clint and Wanda.

"Wanda, I think you hurt Vision's feelings," Tony sarcastically remarked as Lyra made it next to them. "Nope. Walk away, Lyra."

"Not happening."

Wanda glared at him. "You locked me in my room."

Tony held his hands up. "Okay. First, that's an exaggeration. Second, I did it to protect you. Hey, Clint."

Clint smirked, drawing his bow. "Hey, man."

"Clearly, retirement doesn't suit you. You got tired of shooting golf?"

"Well, I played 18, I shot 18. Just can't seem to miss," Clint said before firing an arrow at Tony in which was deflected.

"Eh, first time for everything."

Clint smirked. "Made you look."

Suddenly, Wanda began to bring cars from the garage behind him down. Tony tried to deflect them, but he was suddenly blocked under a pile of cars.

Lyra laughed as she saw him struggle. She let Clint and Wanda run away before running over and melting the car right above him. She backed away with a smirk on her face as he was able to break free.

"Is this all a joke to you?" he asked as he stood up.

"Oh, it's horrible when you see someone laughing at something that is so not funny," Lyra said, letting her bracelet make her hand covered by the suit. She did not want to use her fireballs on him no matter how angry she was. It could melt his suit, and that would be another argument.

He flipped the helmet up. "I don't want to fight you."

"Don't sweat it," Lyra chriped sending a blast his way. He dodged it with a glare.

"Lyra," Tony warned.

Lyra grinned, sending another blast from her armor-clad hand. He narrowed his eyes at her before flipping the helmet back down.

"I warned you."

Lyra yelped as Tony sent blast after blast her way. She dodged them, flipping mid air to send her own back at him. There were blasts going everywhere as the pair danced around each other. Finally, Tony sent a blast that had Lyra flying into a nearby car. She groaned, placing her hand behind her head to feel blood.

"Are you okay?" he asked, helmet flipping up with worried eyes.

Lyra was about to respond, but suddenly, Wanda sent Tony flying back again. Lyra looked at Wanda with wide eyes. "You were being too nice!" she called with a smirk. Tony flew toward Rhodey as a large truck appeared and exploded. Lyra's eyes widened, running to Steve.

Clint and Steve's team met together. "There's our ride," Clint said as they all spotted the Quinjet. Bucky ran next to Lyra, and she sent him a brief smile.

"You're bleeding," Bucky stated, eyes worried.

"I'm all right," Lyra promised as they ran.

"Come on!" Steve yelled.

Before they could make it to the Quinjet, a fizzing energy sliced right in front of them. Bucky held his arm out as he held her back from running right into it. They looked up to stare at Vision in shock.