"Is that the best you can do?" Thor screamed.

Ultron summoned his army of robots to join him, and everyone turned to give Thor a look.

Steve sighed. "You had to ask."

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?"

"Well, like the old man said. Together," Tony said as the robots began to attack.

Lyra smirked as she sent fireballs at the robots around her. She could see Pietro's blur going through the robots' bodies. Wanda was using her magic as Vision used his gem. Thor would slam through robots with his hammer as Steve fought them with his shield. Natasha and Clint were back to back as they used their skills to fight. Hulk... well, Hulk simply smashed anything in his path.

Lyra grinned when Steve gestured for her to jump on his shield. When she landed on it, he tossed her up as she sent a blast of fire at the robots above, sending one off of Tony. Ultron joined the fight moments later, and Tony took the bait, immediately going to fight him. When Lyra landed on the ground next to Clint, she watched him transform his bow into a staff as he quirked a brow at her. Laughing, she could hear his words from earlier that proved just how odd the situation was. Flying city. Robots attacking. Crazy.

Suddenly, Tony and Vision pushed Ultron out of the church. Thor, Vision, Tony, and Lyra sent blasts of fire, lightning, and whatever the hell comes out of Vision's mind stone at Ultron until he was broken down.

"You know, with the benefit of hindsight—" Ultron started, but suddenly, the Hulk knocked him far away. Lyra's eyes widened as the robots started to retreat.

"They'll try to leave the city," Lyra called.

Tony looked around. "We can't let 'em, not even one. Rhodey!"

"I'm on it. Oh, no, I didn't say you could leave. War Machine, comin' at you, right—" Lyra smirked as Vision went to help. "Okay, what?"

They circled back up as Steve said, "We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats, I'll sweep for stragglers, be right behind you."

Clint pointed to the core. "What about the core?"

Wanda flared up her magic. "I'll protect it. It's my job." Steve, Clint, and Natasha began to leave. Wanda turned to Pietro. "Get the people on the boats."

Pietro shook his head. "I'm not going to leave you here."

"I can handle this." To prove her point, she sent a blast at oncoming robots. "Come back for me when everyone else is off, not before."

Pietro walked toward Lyra. "Hmm," he grumbled.

"You understand?"

Pietro smirked Wanda's way. "You know, I'm twelve minutes older than you."

Wanda chuckled. "Go."

Pietro grabbed Lyra and took off toward the boats.

Lyra and Pietro landed near Clint and Natasha. Clint looked at them all. "We don't have a lot of time."

Natasha smirked. "So get your ass on a boat." She left to go find Hulk.

Clint was getting on a boat as a woman began yelling for someone. "Costel? We were in the market. Costel!?"

Lyra took off with Clint as they went to search for the boy. She refused to let him go alone.

As soon as they found the small boy, Clint picked him up gently. When they turned to walk off, Ultron began to fly in with a jet and started shooting at those still on the rock.

It happened in slow motion, really. Lyra wondered if she had seen what Pietro sees when he runs. It was surreal. It was devastating.

As she noticed the gun shots getting closer, Clint had turned his body to protect the boy. Lyra's eyes widened as Pietro had ran over and threw a car in front of Clint and Lyra.

Before the shots could make contact with Pietro's body, Lyra had flipped her body over the car, covering as much of Pietro's body with her own as she could. She felt the gun shots enter her body one by one as she screamed in pain. A few landed in Pietro as he grabbed Lyra's body as it fell.

Pietro and Lyra laid on the ground, one had their eyes open while the other's were closed. Clint stared at the scene in horror as Pietro let out a sarcastic laugh, keeping a tight hold on Lyra's body. "We didn't see that coming."

Hulk attacked the jet, sending Ultron to the ground as he stayed inside. Wanda had felt the gun shots in Pietro's body and thought the worse.

Steve ran next to Clint, eyes welling up in tears as Pietro tried to sit up in pain while never letting Lyra go. Steve had gently picked up Lyra's body to see at least fourteen gun shot wounds. Clint ran and delivered the boy to his sister or mother before running back and helping Pietro stand.

"You'll be all right," Clint tried to stay positive, but all he could see was Lyra's shocked expression on her unmoving body.

Pietro was laid down next to Lyra where Steve had placed her body gently. Clint laid down between them, wrapping his hand around both of theirs as someone tried to come help him.

"No, no. I'm fine. Help him," he said to the man as the medical help began to try and stop Pietro's four bleeding wounds. He stared at Lyra in pain. "Oh, it's been a long day."

As the last boat made it to the Helicarrier, Tony and Thor had managed to blow up the city of Sokovia. Vision had found Wanda's body in the rubble, getting her out before she could be killed.

Clint kept his eyes on Lyra's body, scared of what was to come. Pietro had managed to get the two bullets that stayed lodged in his skin removed. He leaned over to grab Lyra's other hand.

He almost choked back a laugh at the small pulse reached his fingertips. He looked at Clint, "She's alive!"

Clint felt her neck with a shocking, breathy laugh. "Goddamn it, Lyra," he muttered before turning to the medical man, "We need to help her!"