Together We are Strong and the End of this Book

Sabine's Pov

Me and Ezra were walking together on a supply run and our last mission i ended up hurt by a heavy blaster bolt on my chest and i am still recovering. I look around for the supplies we need and i look over to Ezra. Ezra you go get the fuel and ammo we need and am gotta go get food and sprays cans okay ? i said and looks at him. Okay Sabine he said and already ready to walk off. E-Ezr-Ezra ? i said really nervous and shyly while blushing red. Y-Yeah Sa-S-Sabine ? he said really nervous and blushing bright red. I grab Ezra by his shoulders and take him to a alley way nice and quiet so no one sees us. Sab-Sabine what are you doing !? he said really scared and starts shaking scared. I kiss him hard on the lips and i pin him against a wall and i put my hands on his butt and lifts him up against the wall. I keep on kissing him hard and really sexual and i felt Ezra kiss me back on the lips and i goes on my knees and i saw Ezra sit down on the ground. I got on my knees and hands and i got front of Ezra like a dog and i bring my ass close to him. I felt Ezra rubbing my ass and kissing it and slapping it more. Mmm Ezzy i love you i said and i close my eyes and feels him rub my ass, slap it and kisses it more. Then i remember we were at a supply run and we need to get it done now before the Empire starts their daily guarding duty. I got up and i help Ezra get up and i look at him and stare at his blue eyes. Let's go get the supplies Ez i said and smiles at him and i nod and stares at my brown eyes. We started walking out of the alley way and we hold each other hands. Then out of a sudden i heard alot of footsteps behind us and it sound like armor and i know it sounds like Stormtroopers. I look over to Ezra and he was looking at me and i already know he sense them. We both let go each others hands and grab our weapons and look at the Stormtroopers. Hey there bucket heads ready to lose again !!! i yelled and looks at them serious and point my blaster at them. Together we are always strong and in love for each other always and forever.

I hope you guys enjoy this final Chapter of this book and thank you all of you guys for the amazing and beautiful support throughout this year of 2019 and last year of 2018 too

I hope you guys enjoy this final Chapter of this book and thank you all of you guys for the amazing and beautiful support throughout this year of 2019 and last year of 2018 too. Thank you guys so much again and do you guys want a Sabezra book 2 ? Let me know in the comments and thank you all of you guys again !!!!

Sabezra forever and always for life !!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!!!