I will always be here for you

Ezra's Pov

Me and Sabine were out number and Darth Vader was here and he was scearch for us and we raided a Imperial Outpost with intel about a new Imperial Star Destoryer 2 and i heard that it has more firepower and heavy armor, more fighters than the ISD 1. Me and Sabine started running through the hallways and then out of a sudden i felt cold really close by and i notice the door front me, Sabine and 25 rebel soldiers was stuck and the controls to the door was crash. I look over to the other door and i felt that Vader was right there in the door where we came from and i heard the door being crush open. EVERYONE GET READY DARTH VADER IS COMING OUT OF THOSE DOORS I yelled and i saw the rebel solders get ready. I saw the open and i saw Darth Vader looking at us and he turns on his lightsaber. He slowly walks to us and i saw everyone open fire on him. He blocks it with his hand and throws the blasters bolts up the cell and he starts walking towards us and he starts swinging at the Rebel soldiers and using the force to force choke them hard and pushing them too. After a min later he killed everyone but not me and Sabine, she was trying to open the door with the controls. I started dualing with Vader but he was focus and mad to kill us and i notice alot of Stormtroopers behind him were running down the hallway and i saw Vader lift his arm up. You have a choice Bridger, give up now and be arrest with you, the Mandalorian, and the Rebels or else she will die because of you he said evily like a sith. I look behind and i saw Sabine getting force choke and i look back at Vader mad and scared. I feel that you and the Mandalorian have feelings for each other but love is weak and destory the true power he said and he chokes her harder. LET HER GO !!! i yelled and swing at his arm and it cuts it off and i swing at his head to kill him but i cut off his piece of his helmet and front of it. He turn around to look at me and i saw his left yellow sith eye and he was really mad at me.

You will die now Jedi and he swings at me and i block it and we started dualing and i saw Sabine gets up and starts opening the doors

You will die now Jedi and he swings at me and i block it and we started dualing and i saw Sabine gets up and starts opening the doors. I saw Sabine get force pull to Vader and i swing at his helmet again and breaking it little bit but he lets go of her and i force push him back and i help Sabine and i saw Vader getting back up. Sabine you need to go now and i will hold off Vader i said and i look at her and i saw her crying. No please am not leavimg you please Ezra i love you she said kisses me on the lips. I kiss her back on the lips and i give her my lightsaber and pull away from the kiss. Am sorry Sabine and please don't forgot me i said and i force push Sabine away and into safetly gently and slam on the controls to door and making it close. I turn around and grab my spear new lightsaber it was a blue one and i started dualing and i was no match for me. He stabs me hard on my stomach with his lightsaber and i look up at him and grabs a bombs turns it on and everything blows up with me and Vader.

Sabine's Pov

NOOOOO EZRA i yelled and i heard a explosion in the hallway and i started crying really hard went on my knees and i felt a hand on my shoulder and i saw it was a Rebel Soldier. Commander Wren we need to go now before he comes for us and am sorry about  Commander Bridger he said and helps me up on my feet and i look at Ezra's lightsaber and i wipe my tears from my eyes and we started running to the pick up point and i saw Hera there with 2 Y-Wings in the Star Destoryer's hanger and i hug Hera tightly and cry really hard on her chest. I heard her start crying too and hugs me back tightly. Am sorry about Ezra Sabine she said and rubs my back. Why him Hera WHY HIM, MY JEDI AND I DIDNT GET TO TELL HIM MY FEELINGS FOR AND KISS HIM MORE i said in a really sad and upset voice. I know Sabine but lets go back home. I nod sad and i get in the Y-Wing with Hera and two other Rebel Soldiers went in the Y-Wing and went left the Star Destoryer and went into hyperspace back to Yavin 4 base.

2 years later After Ezra's Death

Sabine's Pov

I was in my room looking at a picture of Ezra and i was really sad and broken without. I started crying hard and loud and started punching the wall hard and screaming in sadness and i slide down on the wall. I hold Ezra's lightsaber tightly and hugs it. I slowly get up and wipe my tears from my eyes and i close my eyes and says out loud. I miss you so much Ezra, i love you so much and i hope i see you when its my time my Jedi. Then out of a sudden i heard someone talk to me, i love you Sabine and i will always be here for you my Artist. Ezra i said and i look around and i saw Ezra's lightsaber on and floating in the air and i saw my helmet and blasters and spray gun floating in the air. Ezzy i said and i smiles warmly and i sit down on floor and watch my stuff float in the air and his lightsaber too.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and am slowly regaining my strength back from my coma and acident and i really hope you guys really like this Chapter. Hope you guys are having a amazing day today and doing well too.

Sabinexoxo out !!!