Thankgiving / Love

Ezra's Pov

Sabine is everyone coming today ? i said and i look at her while she is setting up the dinner table. Yes Ezra don't worry i called everyone yestarday and they said they are coming dont worry alright she said and went to the kitchen to cook the food. Am gotta get the kids ready when the others come alright love i said and i look at her. She look at me and smile and i smile back at her and i walk up to her and i put my hands on her wrists and i kiss her cheeks and neck. I love you so much Sabine Bridger Wren so much and always i said and i kiss her neck more. I love you so much more Ezra Bridger Wren so much and always forever in my life Ezzy she said and kisses me on the lips and i kiss her back on the lips and i put my hands on her ass and i rub it gently and move my hands around on her ass. Mmmm you know my love spot don't you naughtly Lothcat blue eye Jedi love she said and presses her forehead against my forehead and she look into my eyes. I look into her eyes and i slap her ass little hard and i heard her yalp and she smile at me and i smile back at her. I love your ass babe its so perfect and beautiful i said and i smile at her. I know Ezzy thank you and how about later we have little bit fun when the others come and you fuck my ass somewhere where the others can't find us alrightly my Jedi she said and smile at me naughtly. Ok love am gotta check on the kids alright to see if they are ready i said and i pull away from her. She smile at me and nod and went back to cooking the thankgiving dinner. I started walking towards my kids room me and Sabine had 3 kids and their names are Mira, Alex, and Abby and i love them so much. I walk inside the their room and they share a room together and they sleep in a big bed against the wall and i see them laying down on the bed watching TV and cuddle up together and i smile at them and i got up the bed and i lay down next them and i hug them tightly and i bring them close to me and they hug me tightly and they said to me, hiiiiii Daddy !!!!! Hi my beautiful and wonderful kids what you all watching right now in TV ? i said and i smile at them. We are watching Tom and Jerry Daddy said Mira and she smile at me and i smile back at her. Kids i need you to change your clothes beacuse Uncle Kanan,  Auntly Hera, Uncle Zeb and your cousin Sabby too i said and i look at them. I saw them get up really quickly and started changing their clothes and i started laughing at them because when i said the others names and they started changing their clothes because the kids love them so much in their hearts. Alright kids let me help put on your clothes ok i said and i started helping changing their clothes.

2 hours later

Sabine's Pov

I was done cooking the food and i had it set on the dinner table and i see my kids and Ezra are already change into nice clothes and i smile at them and i walk up to them and i kisses their foreheads and i kiss Ezra on the lips lovely and i rub his hair. You guys look so handsome and beautiful i said and i smile at them and they smile at me back and Ezra kisses me back on the lips. I heard the door being knock and i pull out of the kiss and i walk over to the door and i unlock the door and open it and it was Kanan, Hera, Zeb and my twin sister Sabby. Hiiii guys i said and i run to them and hug them tightly and they hug me back tightly. Come in guys come in i said and they nod and walk inside my house and i see my kids running towards them and they hug them tightly and kisses them but not Zeb because he scared last week when they were playing with their toys. The food is almost ready we are just waiting on the ham to be ready alrightly i said and they nod and i see Sabby playing with Abby and they were smiling at each other while Alex and Mira are talking to Hera, Kanan and Zeb. Out of a sudden i felt someone kissing my neck sexual and i rubbing my ass gently and softly and slapping it gently too and it was Ezra. I grab his hand and i take him to our bedroom bathroom and i lock our bedroom door and we go to our bathroom and i saw Ezra close the door and lock it. I went over to the sink and i put my hands on the sink and bend over for Ezra and i look at the minor at him. I look at the minor and i saw Ezra taking off his pants and underwear and i saw his cock was already big and hard and he was rubbing his cock on my black leggings and it felt good. Mmm Ezzy i love feeling your hard and big cock rubbing my pants baby i said and i smile at him horny from the minor. I saw Ezra pull down my leggings down to my feets and he goes on his knees and puts his face on my bare ass and he starts eatting my butthole and i moan really loud. Ohhhhh mmmmm Ezzy ahhhh eat my asshole ahhhhh ohhhhhhh !!!!! I felt Ezzy went faster and deeper with his tongue and i moan more louder. Ohhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhh yes yes like with your tongue ahhh ohhhhhh !!!! I felt Ezra pull away and he stand up and i felt he rub his cock on my wet butthole and he slowly push it inside of my butthole and he puts his hands on my ass cheeks and he started thrusting slowly and i moan lightly not the much or loud too. I look at Ezra from the minor and i saw him grab his phone from his pant's pocket and i look at him confused and i ask him, what are you doing Ezzy ? I want record it babe and i want to remember it and watch it over and over again to make me horny of you Sabine he said and he slap my butt cheeks hard and i yalp and i smile at him naughtly and i moan when he slap my butt cheeks hard. Then out of a sudden he started thrusting really hard and fast.

10 mins later

Ezra cum in my butthole and everyone was in the dinner table eatting and talking to each other. I smile at everyone and then everyone said on the dinner table happy thanksgiving !!!! I smile at everyone and i saw everyone enjoying the food.

Happy thanksgiving everyone and i hope you guys had a lovely dinner with your familes and friends !!!!

Have a nice day everyone and always be happy !!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!